Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating within the Knowledge and Information Economy. We serve commercial, professional and academic communities in many different sectors by helping them connect and learn, and by creating and providing access to content and intelligence that helps people and businesses work smarter and make better decisions faster. We are organised into four Operating Divisions, with a fifth Division, Global Support, providing business services that support the Group and other Divisions. Informa has over 11,000 colleagues around the world
Informa provides products and services based on content, intelligence and connections to specialist communities worldwide.
These include academic books and journals, data-driven intelligence publications and services, exhibitions, conferences and learning platforms.
The Global Exhibitions Division connects specialist communities that want to identify new contacts, develop commercial relationships, transact and progress their businesses.
We organise major branded exhibitions and trade shows in targeted industry verticals that support trade and commerce in those markets. These platforms enable communities to gather in one place and one time to share information and conduct research, showcase products, generate leads, secure new business and make sales and purchases.
Trading as Informa Exhibitions, we organise around 200 events annually, largely for business-to-business audiences, and have over 1,000 colleagues working from hubs in the US, Middle East, China, France, Brazil and the UK.
Now in its 50th year, WasteExpo, a Waste360 event, is North America’s largest solid waste and recycling tradeshow serving both the private and public sectors. WasteExpo allows you to be at the center of it all by offering:
- Nearly 600 exhibitors showcasing the latest equipment and technologies the industry has to offer.
- 60 conference sessions and training workshops led by industry experts covering the latest trends, policies and issues the industry is facing.
- Co-locating conferences that provide the specific, critical information the waste industry needs. The Healthcare Waste Conference is an industry-recognized educational event that focuses on the latest regulatory, legislative and technical issues that affect healthcare waste.
- Networking opportunities designed for you to stay in touch with the industry and your colleagues.
- The opportunity to gain an international perspective of the global waste community. Last year, WasteExpo welcomed participants from 90 countries, all looking to share ideas and problem solve with the colleagues in the global waste community.
0Our four guiding principles are a clear statement of what we believe in.
Taken together, they define our goals and provide a focus for all Informa’s activities. The principles give a perspective on our culture and way of working, making the company easier to understand, trust and do business with.
Informa is a business and as a business we have an obligation to all our stakeholders to be as profitable as we can. We achieve this by understanding our customers' needs, evaluating our offer and identifying potential new revenue streams. This ensures our products and services deliver real value to individuals and their organisations.
Freedom To Succeed
We give our people the space and support they need to perform their roles to the best of their ability. We encourage them to make their own decisions and be responsible for the outcomes and not be hampered by bureaucracy or consensus decision making.
Acting With Responsibility
We are honest and fair in all we do. We treat people with respect regardless of their background, lifestyle or position. Our commitment to Corporate Responsibility reflects our recognition that our customers, people, shareholders and communities increasingly favour companies that work in a responsible and sustainable way.
Excellence In All We Do
We put quality first, constantly looking for better and more innovative ways to create, produce and deliver our products and services. We keep our customers by delivering the best possible results.