Perfect Green Ltd (PGL) is the division that designs, engineers and installs renewable heating and generation systems. Based in South West of England the company deliver complex systems throughout the British Isles and right across Europe. PGL has leading expertise in ground source and air source heat pump based systems that deliver heating and hot water energy from the soil or ambient air. These can be supplemented by solar thermal water heating arrays or solar PV panels. All our systems are zero carbon, low maintenance and do not directly use fossil fuel. PGL works in the residential, commercial and public sectors and has a long list of impressive and successful projects to its credit. Find out how to take advantage of the developments in funding and government initiatives.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Renewable Energy
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
We have our roots in engineering: originally developing and installing heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. We were one of the first companies in the UK to become expert in designing ground source heat pumps (GSHP).
As customer demand for green energy soared, Perfect Green extended its range of zero carbon heating and generation systems adding air source heat pumps (ASHP) and then solar thermal panels. We now provide a full suite of green energy technologies, including solar photovoltaic panels (PV).
Our teams have worked on a wide range of public sector, commercial and residential projects, including schools and colleges, industrial and agricultural building.
As the renewable energy sector expanded and developed, Perfect Green has grown with it, branching out into new fields and related technologies: solar PV and solar thermal, advanced metering, maritime technologies and environmentally friendly technologies, each the specialty of a different division.
- Perfect Green: engineering renewable energy solutions for commercial and residential developments
- Perfect Green Maritime: expert consultancy on leading edge hydro, tide, wave and other maritime-related renewable energy solutions
- Perfect Green Restorations: building projects using holistic methodologies
- Perfect Green Drilling: pioneering and nurturing advanced green technologies
Together, these four divisions make Perfect Green a group with truly impressive expertise across the whole spectrum of renewable energy solutions and technologies.
- Perfect Green’s mission is to help customers to use renewable energy in their residential or commercial buildings and to make the process simple and trouble-free.
- We aim to promote the use and development of renewable energy as the main enabler for a cleaner and more sustainable world and to free ourselves from fuel security concerns.
- We believe that the potential of technologies such as ground source /air source heat pump systems and wave generators has yet to be fully appreciated. These have the power to revolutionise our environment.
- Our values are based on the tried and tested engineering principles of expertise, careful design, measurement and methodical process and rigorous quality control. We always start with customer requirements and site attributes, and design to meet that need, using the available resources.
- We also pride ourselves on our design flair, being able to bring the best components and techniques together in tailored solutions that obtain superior performance, efficiency and return on investment.
- Above all, we are driven by quality management; perfecting systems and processes that test and benchmark at each step of the project to ensure perfect delivery.
- Perfect Green Ltd can advise you on the full rage of available grants, incentives and other funding sources for renewable energy. These include Government-backed schemes such as the Green Deal, Renewable Heat Incentive and Feed In Tariffs (FITs).
- We can also support clients through the sometimes complex application processes and help to identify funding sources through specialist third party brokers.
Perfect Green’s environmental mission has three main components:
- Use fewer resources: Fossil fuels and uranium are finite, non-renewable, resources. Once they’re gone, they’re gone. In the long term, this reduces the choices available to future generations. In the short to medium term, price and supply security worries increase, making for a highly stressed and unstable world. Using green renewable resources like wave, tidal, ground source, air source and solar energy are 100% sustainable from the resource point of view.
- Eliminate carbon emissions: generating heat and power from fossil fuels like oil, goal and gas creates carbon and other greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global warming and climate instability. Again, using green power sources create zero emissions reducing stress on our environment
- Promote financial and business sustainability: sustainable solutions are not only environmentally friendly but also financially viable, Perfect Green works to ensure commercial viability within every aspect of our projects
Perfect Green prides itself being a safe and responsible company. Over almost a decade of working, we have had:
- NO accidents
- NO reportable incidents
- A 100% track record of safe working practices
We are accredited with all three of the most respected certification in our industry:
- CHAS (Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme): pre-qualification scheme that allows local authorities and other organisations to determine that a contractor complies with expected standards of health and safety. Perfect Green has been CHAS accredited since (date)
- MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme): an internationally recognised quality assurance scheme that demonstrates that the accredited company is committed to meeting rigorous and tested standards.
- REA (Renewable Energy Assurance) Scheme: The REAL Consumer Code aims to guarantee a high quality experience for consumers wishing to buy or lease small generation units for their home, for a community building or for a small business. REAL membership is a sign that the supplier has agreed to abide by the high standards as set out in the Consumer Code. The REAL logo is a symbol of professional excellence.
These accreditations help to ensue that Perfect Green operates to high standard of internal documentation, design integrity, project management, customer care and delivery.
We exercise careful technical assessment through specialised Gaia Geothermal GLD 2012 design software, project management tools to keep our work on track. We also use advanced metering and other measurements to ensure our systems meet agreed geothermal performance targets before project sign off.