Pfeiffer Vacuum - for more than 125 years, our name has served as a guarantee for high-end vacuum technology, a high quality comprehensive solution, and first-class service. Thanks to close collaboration with our customers and our continuous focus on their needs, we are constantly optimizing and expanding our portfolio. Therefore even in the future, we will always be able to provide our customers with the best possible solution for their particular use. Our service program extends from vacuum pumps through measurement and analysis equipment right up to complete vacuum systems.
We are proud of the German engineering art that manifests itself to no small degree in the invention of the turbopump by Pfeiffer Vacuum. With our product developments, we are setting standards in the entire vacuum industry. For us, reliability and honesty are virtues that motivate us to keep our promises and supply top quality. We put our hearts into our work, and we understand our customers throughout the world. Working together in a spirit of partnership, what they get are vacuum solutions custom-tailored to their specific needs. And it is this passion for perfection – together with our entrepreneurial spirit – that makes for our economic success.
Pfeiffer Vacuum has over 2,400 employees worldwide and more than 20 subsidiaries. The corporation is listed on the German TecDAX stock index.
- We want to be a dependable partner to them
- We want to supply them with both high-quality individual products as well as innovative vacuum technology solutions
- We want to offer them added value through a comprehensive, worldwide sales and service concept
Our Employees and Marketing Partners
- We want to use new products and suppporting sales and marketing strategies to assure them competitive jobs and livelihoods long term
- We want to offer them the opportunity of participating in our decision-making processes, and help them understand our corporate objectives
- We want to teach them entrepreneurship and contribute to their will to achieve by offering them a high level of self-direction
- We want to clearly communicate our compnay's past results to them, as well as its goals and prospects
- We want to offer them a reasonable return on their invested capital, even in difficult times
- We want to communicate to them that an investmenton Pfeiffer Vacuum shares represents an investment in a financially strong, high-tech company that has great future potential
The society in which we live
- We want to be convincing as a responsible company that embraces sustainability
- We want to set a good example by maintaining high environmental, ethical and safety standards
- We want to do our part by fostering science, culture, sports and social services
We do not view any contradiction between the Company's sustainability and its economic activity.
The Company's environmental management system was reviewed by an independent certifier in connection with a follow-up audit in July 2016. We passed the audit without any variances and a new certificate was issued under ISO 14001:2004.
The Company's quality management system was reviewed by an independent certifier in connection with a follow-up audit in July 2016 under ISO 9001:2008. The audit was passed without any variances a new certificate was issued.