Plymouth Technology, Inc.
Founded in 1991 by Geary Parke (d. 2005), Plymouth Technology provides Wastewater, Boiler, Cooling and Reverse Osmosis treatment chemicals and feed equipment to manufacturers throughout the Midwest. Our talented lab and field team members solve the most difficult problems and are collectively known as The Wastewater Treatment Experts. Plymouth is driven to advance fair partnerships for Industrial Manufacturers and our employees. We deliver cost-effective solutions in the areas of wastewater, water treatment and industrial processes to generate spectacular results. Plymouth believes that a relentless commitment to Customer Service is the key to its sustained growth for nearly 30 years.
Plymouth is committed to advancing a culture that attracts and retains employees who provide the best service and Innovative Solutions for Industrial Customers.
- W • Work: Persistence and hard work matter.
- A • Appreciate: Show loyalty, help teammates. Don’t bad-mouth others. Freely give credit.
- T • Think: Get better. Continuously improve. Be a constant learner.
- E • Excel: Be excellent, be brilliant, be outstanding, be skillful, be talented, be proficient.
- R • Respect: Demonstrate genuine care for others. Treat everyone with respect.