We are the Team of 200+ professionals aimed to make the world safer! Our company employs highly qualified, talented and motivated professionals with wide-ranging experience in science, research and development, engineering, and manufacturing of radiation measuring instruments. Polimaster main line of business is designing and manufacturing professional equipment for radiation detection, monitoring and control. The strong technical basis combined with cutting-edge technologies turn into unique technical solutions and world-class products.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Radiation Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Our aims are to create progressive technology to provide prompt and precise radiation detection, reduce radiological terrorism threat and to ensure safety of people everywhere.
This mission gives us impetus and stamina to develop innovative products that can help millions of people around the world!
- 6 manufacturing, service and marketing companies in Belarus, Lithuania, Austria, Japan and the USA.
- Wide distribution network all over the world.
- Instruments are sold in more than 90 countries.
- The network of service centers.
The company was founded in 1992 by Mr. Alexander Antonovsky, who was talented and enthusiastic inventor. Due to him, Polimaster made a revolutionary breakthrough in the field of radiation detection technologies. Since then we have the long history and many achievements to be proud of.
The company started with only 15 devoted workers. The experience in radiation protection field the first employees brought to the Company laid solid foundation for today’s success. Since then Polimaster has been successfully working for the benefit of people and the environment, designing and producing instruments capable of detecting, locating, monitoring and controlling radiation sources.
Innovative Thinking - a modern, creative approach, attention to ever changing customer needs is our formula to success. The result is sophisticated, innovative products that keep us in the leading position in the industry.
Excellence - we constantly strive to improve our products and services. We pay careful attention to every little detail in the attempt to satisfy our customers and assist them in the challenge of protecting people’s well-being and life.
Attain the impossible - in problems we find new opportunities. We learn not only from our accomplishments but also from our mistakes. We transform technology in the attempt to create a product capable of warning against radiological threat accurately and quickly anywhere in the world.
Our equipment quality is supported by numerous certificates issued by international organizations and scientific research centers in the United States, Russia and Europe.
Polimaster quality system meets ISO 9001 standards, and the company holds appropriate national and international certifications in countries and regions in which we operate, including ANSI (USA), GOST (Russia) and ITRAP (IAEA) program.
TOP 10 Achievements
- Polimaster is the world's first manufacturer of commercially producing Wrist Gamma Dosimeters
- Polimaster is the world's first manufacturer of Combined Gamma-Neutron Search Devices of pager type
- Polimaster among the world's first manufacturers of highly sensitive search pager type devices and remains the leader in this field
- Polimaster is the world's first manufacturer, who developed and produced combined search device and dosimeter
- Polimaster among the first manufacturers in the world, who introduced the system of radiation control which enables operational management and data transmitting in real-time from distributes network of devices
- From 1997 to 2011 Polimaster supplied up to 10 000 PRDs to the Customs Service of Russian Federation
- In 2000 Polimaster became the supplier of radiation detection equipment to IAEA in different countries
- Polimaster became the supplier of Gamma-Neutron Personal Radiation Detectors for US Coast Guards
- Polimaster presented the smallest RID - a combination of a smartphone and radiation detection technology
- Polimaster PRDs were used during Games of the XXVIII Olympiad in Athens 2004
Everyday thousands of industry professionals use our instruments to protect the environment, individuals and whole nations from the harmful effects of radiation. Amongst users of our equipment are Customs and Border control Services, police, security agencies, military, first responders and firefighters, nuclear power plants, transport and logistics companies, health care providers.
Polimaster equipment is used by companies and government agencies involved in nuclear fuel processing, power production, research and waste management throughout the world, helping to achieve consistency in health physics and nuclear measurement equipment, procedures and operations.
You can find our equipment anywhere, where people are concerned about reducing radiation and nuclear risks.