Polimaster Ltd. is a recognized world-leader in the development and manufacturing of professional equipment for monitoring, detecting, locating and identifying nuclear and radioactive materials. We provide a complete line of solutions for radiation control equipment including: world-class radiation portal monitors, electronic dosimeters, personal radiation detectors, hand-held search instruments and Radionuclide Identifiers.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Radiation Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Polimaster products have been used throughout the world by military branches, customs and border patrol officers, police and security services, first responders and nuclear specialists. Our products help to protect mass transit systems, airports, railway stations, industrial complexes, specialists who work with or around radioactive and nuclear materials etc.
The precision and quality of Polimaster’s equipment is proven with numerous certificates around the world, as well as with the test results conducted by international organizations and laboratories. In the United States, test results from the National Institute of Standards and the Department of Energy proved Polimaster's quality while the International Atomic Energy Agency, the Illicit Trafficking and Radiation Assessment Program (ITRAP), the World Trade Organization and Interpol did the same for its international audience. Polimaster’s equipment also meets and surpasses the specialized standards of many countries as well as many international requirements including the ASTM International and the ANSI standards.
Polimaster is a dynamically developing team of specialists working in different countries and on different continents, trying to reach their common goal – to save our planet from nuclear and radioactive threat. Polimaster has gained a reputation of one of the fastest growing companies in the world in the field of radiation control due to constant development of the most advanced instruments and their joint production at partner enterprises.
Polimaster possesses all the resources necessary to adapt to rapid changes of the modern world: from highly qualified and motivated professionals to well-established technological processes.
- 11 manufacturing, service and marketing companies in Belarus, Austria, Lithuania, Japan, Cyprus and the United States are part of POLIMASTER company group.
- 57 dealers in 45 countries carry out sales and technical support.
- POLIMASTER® products are sold in more than 75 countries around the world.
- More than 200 full time employees with wide-range experience in science, research and development, engineering and manufacturing of radiation measuring are engaged in all stages of instrument development and production.
- 3430 sq.m is the total area of production and engineering facilities in CIS, Europe and the USA.
- More than 17 000 instruments are manufactured annually.
- More than 140 different instruments and their modifications were designed by POLIMASTER team.
- The Company has gained more than 80 appropriate national and international certificates of countries and regions we operate in, including ANSI (USA), GOST (Russia) and ITRAP (IAEA) program.
- Polimaster's quality system meets ISO 9001 standard.
- Since 1997 Polimaster has been a member of European Nuclear Society, the largest society of nuclear science, research and industry in Europe
Our life is full of factors and events that sometimes tragically impact on humanity and nature. Among them are development of nuclear power to ensure the growing energy needs, threat of dirty bombs testing, nuclear disasters, light and heat from nuclear reactions in the Sun. Radiation is fact of life. In the face of natural and technological hazards, radiation protection of people and environment is an increasingly important component.
When we see danger, we see how to avoid it. But radiation is invisible and odorless, it is not registered by any sense organs. The effects of high doses of radiation on the human body are sometimes irreversible. POLIMASTER® devices provide an opportunity to detect and measure radioactivity.
Therefore, Polimaster feasibly helps to make this world a safer place for people.