PolyEurope bv is located in the heart of The Netherlands. Founded in 1974, the company has become Europe’s full line leading company in the manufacture, design and supply of high performance pipeline cleaning and testing pigs to the oil, gas and municipal industry. Its management team has more than a century’s combined experience in the pigging and pipeline industry. With production, storage facilities, a research & development centre in the Netherlands and quality accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, PolyEurope bv is well placed to make a significant impact on the oil and gas market worldwide. PolyEurope provides high quality standard pigging and pipeline products over 35 countries around the globe and has a strong customer base that is built on long-term customer relationships.
What we do
PolyEurope bv provides standard pigging, pipeline products, polyurethane products, pipeline isolation tools and also tailored solutions using AutoCAD Inventor design technology. It also operates a hire fleet of fully certified weld testers, high pressure test plugs, isolation tools and bidirectional pigs.
Our pipeline pigging program consist the manufacture of poly foam pigs, decoking pigs, moni-directional pigs fitted with cups (standard scraper or conical) and bi-directional pigs fitted with discs (soft sealing, hard guiding) and custom made pigs starting at size 2' upto 100' for poly foam pigs and size 4' upto 60' for mono / bi-directional pigs.
PolyEurope bv operates from modern units production space and is capable of carrying out all its manufacturing operations in-house. The polyurethane and foam casting departments house a high specification high pressure foam dispensing machine and polyurethane low pressure dispensing machines capable of multi additive injection. This allows for the elastomeric system to be tailored as required. To meet clients requirements all processes are fully computerized and monitored. Alongside these highly specialized machines, we also have computerized air filtration systems that both clean and monitor the atmosphere in the working environment ensuring that we are working to the highest health and safety standards possible. All polyurethanes used for the manufacture of the polyurethane components are designed in house and batch wise quality checked by our chemists with the latest testing equipment, assuring our clients highest quality without defects. The workshop is equipped with its welding and fabrication bay, laser cutter, drilling, turning and vertical borer facilities. This includes CNC lathe, paint spraying and grit blasting booth. The pressure testing bay has the facility to hydrostatically test components up to 1000 bar.g (1450 psi).
- Maintain leadership as the leading player in the supply of pipeline & pigging products, and service provider in the oil and gas industry
- Enhance our leadership as a key integrated solutions provider in the oil and gas industries we operate in
- Build strong relationships with our clients whilst forging strategic alliances as we continue to deliver exceptional value.
- Ensure all projects undertaken are of the highest quality and delivered in a timely and responsible manner.
- Ensure a strong degree of commitment in everything we do with only the highest quality as well as responsibility, integrity and competency, whilst enhancing our capabilities and expertise.
- Harness the potential of our human capital through skill enhancement as well as viable training and development methodologies, ensuring that we stay up-to-date to meet ever-evolving industry demands.
- Goal oriented in the oil & gas industry.
- Customer open and preferred supply company in the oil & gas industry
- Share ideas and strategies.
- Protect the environment for our children