Professional Service Industries, Inc. (PSI) is a nationally recognized consulting engineering and testing firm providing integrated services in several disciplines, including geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing and engineering, facilities engineering and consulting, environmental consulting, asbestos management and industrial hygiene. PSI is a leader among the nation’s independent testing organizations and ranks among the largest consulting engineering firms in the country.
PSI is an industry leading engineering, testing and consulting firm with 100 offices nationwide and a business history dating back to 1881. We provide Information to Build On to clients who buy, sell, design, construct, finance and manage properties or infrastructure.
PSI – via its One Company, One Call service solution – provides business and industry with a variety of engineering, scientific and technical services including: environmental consulting – geotechnical engineering – construction materials testing & inspection – industrial hygiene & asbestos consulting – nondestructive examination – facilities, building envelope & roof consulting – and specialty engineering & testing.
You will find that there is a distinct advantage that you receive if you either hire PSI to perform work or if you work for PSI as an employee. Let’s take a look at the PSI advantage:
- PSI's clients include the finest companies…from the Fortune 500 to leading local firms.
- PSI is committed to taking care of its employees and clients.
- PSI works on landmark projects both locally and nationally.
- PSI is a financially stable and disciplined Company with integrity.
- PSI offers competitive compensation and benefits package, along with performance-based incentives.
- PSI’s staff are leaders in numerous industry and client organizations.
- PSI provides technical, sales, leadership and management training…including a unique industry-specific Project Management Certification Program.
- PSI supports certification, licensure and continuing education.
- PSI provides clear goals and expectations…and the tools and resources to succeed.
- PSI recognizes and rewards performance and results.
- PSI shares information and communicates with its employees and clients frequently.
- PSI is committed to sustaining profitable growth and industry leadership.
- PSI provides a professional, challenging and fun place to work.
- EEO Letter and Employee Rights
With PSI's One Company, One Call, you've found a way to simplify your business. PSI provides an array of site selection, design, construction, and property management support services - all from one company. PSI is a leader in providing environmental consulting, geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing & engineering, industrial hygiene services, facilities & roof consulting, and specialty engineering & testing services.
Whether your project is large or small, one site or in multiple locations in many states, One Company, One Call is your answer. Our US network of offices means you'll work with an office close to you, with skilled personnel who have the responsibility and authority to do whatever it takes to meet your needs, all backed up with the resources of an industry-leading firm.
PSI’s 125 plus year history of business success has resulted in an impressive client and project list. We’ve worked with Fortune 500 companies; commercial property owners, developers and managers; financial, real estate and insurance firms; airports and transportation authorities; federal, state and municipal governments; healthcare providers; architects, engineers, contractors and design-build firms; retail, hotel and restaurant chains; utility and infrastructure owners; schools; and more.
PSI’s One Company, One Call service solution is your opportunity to discover that today’s business world doesn’t have to be so complicated. For Information To Build On, count on PSI’s One Company, One Call. It makes great business sense and will make your life simpler.
- Everything Under One Roof – With PSI, you won’t have to spend a lot of time finding and qualifying various consultants. We have the capabilities to handle a wide array of engineering, consulting and testing services.
- We Know Your Business – PSI’s engineers, scientists, technical and management staff has extensive training and experience. We make it a point to learn about our clients’ business goals and project objectives and to deliver solutions to meet your needs.
- Nationwide Resources, Local Response – With offices across the US, we are likely to have an office within reasonable distance of any project – whether you have a single location or multiple sites. More important, you are always a local client to the PSI offices serving you. For national clients or very large projects, PSI has a unique approach to efficiently manage single or multiple projects through our National Client and Special Projects Groups.
- The Same…and Different – You receive consistent service and standardized straightforward technical reporting and invoicing – no matter where PSI performs the work. We aren’t a “one-size-fits-all” company, because you aren’t either.
- Value – We strive to provide superior value in the delivery of our services. With PSI, you can predict and control your costs more efficiently and achieve the advantages of working with one company for many service needs.
- On-Time Delivery – PSI’s staff size, equipment and resource availability, and geographic reach allow us to quickly mobilize, execute technical services, and report – factors essential to you.
- Strength and Stability – PSI has business history dating back to 1881 and is a recognized leader in our industry. We have the financial strength and stability you look for in a professional service firm.
- Experience – We have worked with the finest companies – from the Fortune 500 to leading local firms. Whatever your company size or service need, PSI will provide prompt, accurate, quality and cost-effective services.