Prolec GE, located in Monterrey, Mexico, isone of the largest transformer manufacturers in the Americas, offering a complete line of transformer products necessary for the generation, transmission, and distribution of electric power. We have over 30 years of experience in the industry, bringing products and services of the highest quality that exceed customers expectations. Our products are installed in more than 35 countries around the world.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Electronics and Computers
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Organization with human talent, experience, willingness to serve, flexibility and commitment to meet the needs of our customers.
In 1995, Xignux, a major Mexican industrial group, and General Electric, a global leader in sectors such as electric power systems, medical, aerospace, telecommunications and financial services, combined resources and expertise to form Prolec GE, a joint-venture for the manufacture of electrical transformers.
Today, we have leveraged our world-class people, processes, experience, and strong service orientation to achieve a position of leadership within the transformer industry.
Our product scope is comprised of:
- Single-phase pole type and pad-mounted transformers for Residential use.
- Three-phase pad-mounted transformers for Commercial and Windfarm applications.
- Primary and Secondary Substation Transformers for Industrial use.
- Power Transformers for use in generation, transmission and distribution of electrical energy.