Puckorius & Associates, Inc. specializes in delivering water treatment consulting services to all water-using industries. We have no affiliations with water treatment suppliers and thus provide unbiased evaluations and recommendations to all clients. P&A maintains company offices in Arvada, Colorado (corporate headquarters); and Sebring, FL.
Puckorius & Associates, Inc. (P&A), is an independent, water and wastewater management consulting firm. P&A sells no water treatment chemicals or equipment, only unbiased, professional consulting services. Since 1976, P&A has provided value-added consulting services that benefit our clients by Using Water Treatment Technologies to Turn Problem Situations into Money-Saving Opportunities thru:
- Higher Productivity
- Maximum Energy Efficiency
- Design Heat Transfer Restoration
- Capital Cost Avoidance
- Lower Water Usage and Cost (Water Conservation and Reuse Water)
- Lower Costs for Water Conditioning and Chemical Treatment
P&A, in most instances, is able to provide our clients with concepts, ideas, and recommendations that generate cost savings which equal or greatly exceed the consulting fees associated with the services provided.
Since 1976, P&A has provided complete and detailed advice to the industrial user. We have emphasized in-depth aid to the users of cooling water but also offer a wide range of services and assistance to users of cooling water, boiler water, wastewater, reuse water, and process water.
We have maintained long-term relationships with many clients, resulting in both direct cost savings for chemical treatment and indirect cost savings resulting from energy savings, capital cost postponement or avoidance, lower maintenance costs (other than water treatment chemicals and field service), and increased productivity.
Water Systems Expertise:
Cooling towers, Closed cooling, Once-thru cooling, High pressure Boilers, Low/Medium pressure Boilers, Waste water, Water Preparation, Potable Water, High Purity water, Fire Water, Reuse Water, and Process water.
Utility Power Plants- Fossil and Nuclear, Petroleum Refineries, Chemical plants. Metal Processing, Automotive, Electronics, Paper mills, Hospitals, Commercial, HVAC and others.
Some of our capabilities include:
- Source Analysis
- Conceptual Design
- System Analysis
- Material Balance
- Analytical Testing
- Process Treatability
- System Trouble-shooting
- Analysis of Alternative Process Methods
- Bid Evaluation
- System Start-up, Instruction, Trouble-shooting
- Corrosion, General Studies
- Zero Blowdown System Design
- Material Selection
- Blowdown Treatability Studies
- Reuse Water, System Design
- Energy Conservation
- System Audits
- Bid Specification Preparation
- MIC Determination
- Equipment Inspections
- Cooling Tower Inspections
- Deposition Studies
- Legionella Control
Puckorius & Associates, Inc. provides the following services:
- Water Audits
- Evaluation of industrial water treatment programs for cooling systems, heating systems, cogeneration systems, hvac systems
- Water conservation and water reuse
- Legionella bacteria prevention programs
- Development of generic chemical programs to address cost reduction
- Development of programs for water reuse and recycling
- Corrosion investigations, failure analysis, and root cause analysis
- Development of procedures for equipment remediation and cleaning
- Expert witness or litigation support
- Potable, fire, high purity waters and water preparation
- Microbiologically influenced corrosion (MIC) mitigation
P&A frequently works with clients who require us to work closely with their current or potential water treatment suppliers. We assist in evaluating treatment programs and services offered or being used. We help in obtaining the most economically effective programs relative to the system metallurgy and operational characteristics.
P&A provides marketing and technical services to specialty chemical firms, water treatment suppliers and consulting/engineering organizations. We assist them in understanding the water treatment market and its needs.
We believe our unique blend of analytical skills, combined with effective communications, enhances our client's ability to make appropriate and timely decisions. The benefit of this approach is the conservation of human resources and expenditures.