PureAir Filtration specializes in providing customized, high performance air quality solutions. Each system is custom designed because each customer has a unique problem. Our systems often include make up air, air purification, dehumidification/humidification, heating/cooling, and recirculation air loops. No system is too large or small for our capabilities. Our air purification adsorbent media has the highest performance in the industry. Because of this, Pure Air is able to design systems with benefits unapproachable by any other company. These benefits include ultra high purification efficiencies, extended media life, precise temperature and humidity control, and ease of installation and maintenance. PureAir also provides a line of products which simplify the regular maintenance of its systems. This includes a line of real-time electronic air quality monitoring, real-time media bed life monitoring, chemical filtration, corrosion classification coupons, and media life analysis.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Air Filtration
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
PureAir was founded in 2004 by Kevin Jameson. Mr. Jameson had spent numerous years as a senior executive with another company in the field and felt that the technology was stagnant. He left that company and with his new ideas started PureAir. PureAir has grown exponentially since those early years. Now in its fourth facility, PureAir boasts a line of products and services surpassed by no other company.
PureAir Filtration specializes in the removal of corrosive gases, toxic vapors, and odors. Systems are used to protect sensitive electronics and machinery at industrial sites, preserve precious works of art, protect people from accidental release of toxic gases, and improve the quality of air by removing odors and pollutants.
PureAir Filtration stands apart from all other companies in the field because of its high level of quality, systems approach to air purification, broad range of expertise, and focus on customer service. PureAir Filtration maintains a close relationship with its customers after sale to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
PureAir Filtration is proud to serve customers in most areas of the world. Our well-trained local system experts provide a close interface with our International customers to ensure that we provide optimal solutions.
- Industrial : Heavy industry generates process gases which can be corrosive to... Learn More >>
- Commercial : PureAir offers a broad range of solutions for commercial customers.... Learn More >>
- Municipal : PureAir offers multiple solutions to municipal customers. These include: Wastewater... Learn More >>
- Emergency Gas Removal : Hazardous gases such as chlorine, fluorine, ammonia and sulfur dioxide... Learn More >>
- Museums & Archives : Precious works of art and valuable archives are susceptible to... Learn More >>
- Data Centers : Mission critical hardware is susceptible to failure due to attack... Learn More >>
- Commercial Kitchen/Restaurants : Restaurants and hotel kitchens use PureAir EcoClean systems to capture... Learn More >>
PureAir Filtration takes quality seriously. Our quality systems are designed around the international standard ISO9000 along with the Six Sigma system promoted by the American Society for Quality. PureAir personnel have been trained and are certified to these standards.
PureAir has been recognized for its excellence as a recipient in 2014 of Globe Award presented by the Georgia State Department of Economic Development.