Puritan Magnetics, Inc.
Puritan Magnetics manufactures a complete line of magnetic separation products for capturing, controlling and removing ferrous tramp metal contaminants from products and processing systems. Puritan`s magnetic separation products are available in standard sizes and strengths with effective designs to meet most conditions and applications. Puritan’s equipment is designed for rugged use and easy installation in mechanical, gravity or pneumatic conveying systems. Optimum performance is achieved when placed at proper locations within the processing system. Equipment includes Plates, Grates, Spouts, Pulleys, Drums, Drawers, and many other styles of magnetic separators. They are available with ceramic and rare earth magnetic materials. A wide range of standard products with EZ CLEAN and POW-R CLEAN features are also available to simplify cleaning. Special designs and engineering assistance is always available for difficult applications.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- 100% stainless steel enclosed construction where applicable.
- Manual, EZ CLEAN, and POW-R CLEAN options available to simplify cleaning.
- Heavy duty leak proof, positive seal, hinge and latch designs.
- Highest available grades of permanent magnetic materials including ceramic, rare earth, and alnico.
- Heavy duty 3/16 X 1-1/2 X 1-1/2 stainless steel angle inlet and outlet flanges.
- Pre-engineered for easy installation.
- Inspection and maintenance access doors where applicable.
- All seals, wipers, and gasket materials conform to U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) standards.
- A wide range of standard sizes to choose from.
- Special, custom sizes are available.