PV-Projects Agency Get an idea of the agency’s diverse offerings related to solar energy, renewable energies and efficient energy utilisation. Take the opportunity and access to proven expertise, an excellent network of important players in the field of solar/RE and benefit from contacts to financial institutions and strategic partnerships. PV-Projects Agency provides valuable support particularly for projects in the field of photovoltaics, addressing established or new businesses, organisations and individuals of this sector with its portfolio. A wide range of services is offered in order to meet the individual requirements – nationally and internationally.
The supply of energy and environmental problems are present challenges of our society. The integration of renewable energies into the existing power infrastructures as well as the efficient energy supply and its utilisation are essential preconditions for sustainable development and the survival of the world’s population under human conditions.
The Hamburg and Berlin based service company PV-Projects Agency contributes with its work to ensure that the utilisation of customised energy solutions worldwide is increasing. In our opinion photovoltaics in this aspect will play an important role to those areas where the development of the public power grid would cause too high costs.
PV-Projects has been established in 2009 to provide attractive new offers for the effective distribution of solar energy technologies to businesses, organisations and other players from the renewable energy sector. The Director, Mr. Matthias Raab is a longtime expert in the photovoltaic industry with a comprehensive network and relevant know-how.
The agency offers many interesting advantages to clients with service demands, e.g.:
- direct and uncomplicated access to a comprehensive skills network
- utilisation of its many years experience and new contacts with key players in the solar energy and renewable energy sector
- no necessity to fixed positions and the assignment of personnel (temporary/project-specific) tailored to suit the company needs
- integration of specialists and the use of external expertise
- the assignment of employees with international experience as well as indigenous staff whose local experience and contacts can be used in the target countries
- development of synergies and new approaches