Providing technology solutions for contamination control, Radiant Industrial Solutions or Radiant UV is your industry leader in sanitary solutions through disinfection technologies. Focused on the application of Ultraviolet, UV Light, Ozone, and Filtration; Radiant is providing integrated disinfection and curing solutions to many markets. Radiant Industrial Solutions was formed in 2005 as a commercial service and solution provider which continues to expand globally. Our key personnel have been working within the industry since the 1980’s. Since 2005 we have focused on disinfection, sanitary, and metering solutions. Our focus remains to provide technology solutions for contamination control.
Providing technology solutions for contamination control, Radiant Industrial Solutions or you may know us as Radiant UV is your industry leader in sanitary solutions through disinfection technologies. Known for Ultraviolet, Radiant continues to provide application specific solutions to clients.
Radiant Market segments include
- Beverage Processing
- Food Processing
- Custom Manufacture
- Critical Care
Focused on the application of Ultraviolet, UV Light, Ozone, and Filtration Radiant is providing disinfection and curing solutions to many markets. We do not list our customers on our site as most clients of Radiant consider the solutions provided through UV or other techniques to be proprietary. The disinfection and curing solutions provided by Radiant are application specific and integrated to the current customer process. Ultraviolet Light, Ozone, and other technologies are considered dangerous when not applied correctly. A great amount of effort is spent on application and design.
The personnel of Radiant include technicians, management, and ownership with a combined experience well over 125 years. Radiant Industrial Solutions was formed in 2002, in 2005 Radiant became a commercial service and solution provider which has extended throughout the years to a global reach.
Our story began in 1989 working in the Ultraviolet custom manufacturing industry. Anything UV, we built it. Since 2005 we have focused on the disinfection and custom curing solution markets. Our focus is to provide technology solutions for contamination control.
We specialize in Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Semi Conductor, Medical, and curing markets. With our versatile background in UV, we have been in the forefront of defining and maintaining air disinfection through filtration and UV technology. The effect of UV light to airborne contaminants has been 'Black Box' technology. You will find Radiant Industrial Solutions will provide the information and controls needed to comprehend the technology and application requirements.
The key to UV technology is maintenance. With proper service and preventive maintenance, we have extended equipment life for our customers up to 20 years. We are proud to be able to provide manufactured goods that are built in the USA and have never been shorted on quality.
Radiant provides application design, industry compliance verification, regulatory compliance, customer application testing, installation, user training, service, and support. We are excited to share our knowledge with you and gain a respective place as your UV Solution provider. Please call upon us for your Ultraviolet needs.
Water and Liquid Applications
- Industrial Food and Beverage
- Industrial Bio-Pharmaceutical
- Municipal Waste Water
- Municipal Drinking Water
- Commercial Dialysis
- Commercial Institutions
- Commercial Pool
- Application Specific Designs
- Direct UV Replacements
- Product Repair
- Dialysis Specific Products
- Disinfection from 2GPM to 2MGD
- Ozone Destruct
- Chlorine Destruct
- Ozone Generation
Air Quality and Surface Exposure
- Medical, Operating Room and TB Specific
- Direct Exposure
- Indirect Exposure
- HVAC Disinfection and Sterilization
- Industrial Liquid Sugar / Syrup Storage
- Food Processing Disinfection
- Specialty Exposure Applications
- Industrial / Commercial Filtration
Printing and Curing
- Specialty Curing Applications
- Retro-fit to existing conveyor
- Application specific designs
- On-Site Service Programs
- Scheduled Maintenance Programs
- Emergency Service Programs
- Existing System Repair and Upgrades
- Operation Consulting
- Application Design
- Technology Comparative Review
- Current Operation Review to Design Spec
- Radiant supports client operations through environmental controls and measurements.
- Radiant provides technology solutions through cost and waste reductions measures.
- Radiant is a client partner for technology use through consistent performance.
- Radiant supports client growth through regulatory technology integration.
- Radiant clients gain a lifelong partner for application technology audit control through 3rd party validation.