Our enviable reputation in the CNC sub-contract market is built upon our customer service, both in terms of the quality and consistency of our machining, and meeting deadlines with rapid turnaround of components. All supported by our audited quality system, certified to ISO 9001:2008. Ramco has a dedicated inspection dept for the inspection and testing of machined components, in line with customer requirements. With a comprehensive range of four axis CNC milling, drilling and turning machinery, as well as manual machines, we are able to handle the majority of customer requirements.
Ramco-CNC we specialise in CNC precision machined components to the oil and gas, valve, chemical and pharmaceutical sectors. We have modern workshops with the very latest in CNC technology, and a team of highly skilled engineers. We are experienced in a variety of materials, including exotic and super alloys, ferrous and nonferrous metals, as well as plastics. From our Yorkshire base we can offer CNC Machining, CNC Milling, Manual Milling, Conventional Machining and Inspection.
What's more, as part of the Richard Alan Group, we have access to a large number of resources that makes sure we're always one step ahead.
What we offer....
- Modern workshops – latest CNC technology
- Dedicated and experienced team
- Batch work up to 10,000 units
- Prototype work
- Computerised job costing – accurate estimates and prices
- Highly competitive prices
- CAD/CAM programming
- Diverse range of industry sectors, components and materials
- Rapid turn around – reactive service
- High quality, accurate machining
- Central UK location – easily reached – assists in prompt, reactive service to UK clients
- We can source exotic and expensive materials – less hassle and money tied up for customer
- We offer the opportunity to develop a long term relationship with an accomplished CNC business
Ramco CNC is part of the Richard Alan Group, based in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire. The Richard Alan Group is a provider of comprehensive technical and engineering solutions. Our expertise ranges from extensive plant and facility maintenance services through to medium scale fabrication and includes the highly skilled manufacture of pressure vessels and complex process equipment.
The Richard Alan Group has been recognised in the London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain. This list identifies businesses that are the most‘vibrant, successful and dynamic’ in their sector and that‘consistently out-perform their peers in the industry’.