RCS Energy Management
For more than 30 years, RCS has been at the leading edge of control and energy management innovation. RCS is a global leader in the design, manufacture and support of remote monitoring and control technology. Few technology firms offering the latest generations of Cloud connectivity or Internet of Things solutions have a real understanding of the technologies they are monitoring and controlling. As well as a lack of experience, they often lack the electronics capabilities required to ensure precise and consistent monitoring. Data can be tracked, recorded and analysed 24x7x365, with alarms and alerts directed to the right people at the right time. And users can track their data in real time via any browser from anywhere in the world.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
For more than 30 years, RCS has been at the leading edge of control and energy management innovation.
Among ou many b eakth oughs, we we e the fi st to delive :
- Fully elect onic comme cial tempe atu e cont ols and system management as a complete package (as ea ly as 1982)
- automated tempe atu e logging, tempe atu e epo ting and acknowledgement softwa e to comply with food safety legislation
- wi eless tempe atu e monito ing
- colou ed touch sc een cont olled system manage s
- a fully integ ated IP cont olle .
Among the key milestones in our history are:
- RCS was founded as Radford Control Systems in 1982.
- In 2009 the business was acquired from Carrier Corporation by electronics specialist Maxey Moverley Ltd.
- As part of this process, the company began trading as RCS Energy Management, a name which more accurately reflected our specialism in the field of environmental control and energy management. The name evolved into RCS as our product range grew.
- In 2015, the RCS service function moved to Maxey Moverley’s 20,000 sq. ft. technical resource centre, one of the largest dedicated service and repair facilities of its kind in Europe.
- In 2016, the RCS product, technical and research teams relocated to a specialist resource centre in Newbury.