Real Tech is bringing intelligence to water. Since 2004, our award-winning company has been designing innovative solutions for water quality monitoring and detection. From ultrapure waters to the harshest wastewaters, our modular sensor platform provides the right configuration for our clients' budget and application needs, because we know one size doesn't fit all. Our Liquid Ai services then deliver actionable intelligence to our clients' so they can take control and know what's in their water - every minute, every day. With thousands of clients in over 50 countries around the globe, our enhanced real-time monitoring solutions are helping to detect events faster, optimize water and wastewater treatment processes, reduce costs, improve efficiency, ensure compliance and much more.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Real Tech is Bringing Intelligence to Water.
Founded in 2004, Real Tech’s primary goal is to improve global water quality through the development of an innovative product line of both portable and real time continuous water quality analyzers, helping our clients take control and know what is in their water.
OUR VISION is to make water quality monitoring more practical, affordable and attainable for all.
OUR VALUE is bringing intelligence to water, empowering our clients to gain access to the information they need, when they need it, so they can take control and know what’s in their water.
OUR TECHNOLOGIES solve the inherent challenges with using light for water quality analysis (spectrophotometry), allowing this measuring technique to move from the lab to the process environment in the most simple and effective manner. We have applied a modular approach to the design of our advanced sensor platform, allowing the right configuration solution for our clients budget and unique application needs.
From ultrapure waters to the harshest of wastewaters, we ensure a high quality of data is produced, enabling us to provide superior custom data analytics capabilities. Real Tech is creating a whole new world of detection possibilities in water and wastewater with one single sensor system.
OUR PRODUCT SOLUTIONS provide rapid and accurate detection of water quality parameters that are important to our clients, every minute, every day. From source to tap and back again, our continuous online remote monitoring solutions can provide up to the minute insights about parameters and compounds such as BOD, COD, TOC, DOC, UV254, UVT, Nitrates, Nitrites, Algae, BTEX, OIW, Algae, TSS, Colour, Dyes, Chromium VI, Permanganate, Diesel Fuel, Benzene, Pesticides, Monochloramine, Surfactants, Cyanide, Black Liquor,
Spectral Fingerprint, and much more.
OUR CLIENTS are in more than 50 countries and counting and include municipalities and industries both big and small, Fortune 500 companies, major water industry leaders and government agencies. Our focus is always on our clients and their unique and evolving needs whether its within a municipal treatment plant, in the distribution network or within an industrial facility, where there is water, we are there.
OUR BENEFIT is invaluable across many applications. Our results are significant as our solutions help to improve the efficiency and optimization of treatment processes providing cost savings and enhanced water quality results, detect events immediately preventing upsets, reduce energy and chemical usage, minimize pollution protecting our environment, gain compliance assurance and ensure public health, safety and security.
OUR PEOPLE make all the difference! We have built an incredibly talented and dedicated team providing us with many in-house capabilities while maintaining strong external partners, who all share in our passion and vision and truly care about our clients.
OUR RECOGNITIONS continue to grow as we do and we are so grateful. Our globally recognized award winning company and leadership achievements include BlueTech Research’s Innovation Award 2017, EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 Finalist, Whitby Business Achievement Award 2015, RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur of the Year 2012, Deloitte Green Technology Award 2009 to 2012, and AWWA’s ACE 2007 Most Useful New Product Award among other recognitions.
OUR FUTURE is very bright as we transform the future of water through creating smarter, more intelligent water infrastructures, advancing
further on our vision as we do our part to improve our world’s most precious resource, human health and the environment.
Real Tech’s unique patents, proprietary optical bench and software algorithms have resulted in our innovative and comprehensive optical sensor platform that provides our clients not only with customizable sensor options and accessories but customized software solutions with remote monitoring ability to bring the most value and reliability to their data. We can truly meet each of our clients’ unique needs.
Our innovative technologies solve challenges with using light for water quality analysis (spectrophotometry) in the most simple & effective manner.
- Light sources used in absorbance instruments have inherent fluctuations & drift
- Industry solutions have had varying degrees of effectiveness & generally lead to added complexity, maintenance & expense
- Our technologies solve challenges faced by other similar instrumentation
- All patents and technologies relate to Real Tech’s ability to simply and effectively compensate for the instability and drift associated with volatile light sources
- Multiple Path-length measurement technique allows testing without need for frequent calibration with DI water
- Accounts for quartz fouling that is present in both path lengths
- Lowers maintenance and operator intervention
- Automatically compensates for lamp fluctuations and drift over time
- Useful for real time analyzers that require very long or very short path lengths
- Applicable to any portable or lab spectrophotometric instrument requiring grab samples
- Allows for incredible accuracy and unique ability to use without recalibrating (zeroing) device before performing test (even after power down)
Proprietary Optical Bench (UV-VIS sensors)
- Allows for full control over optics and customization to meet any client requirements
- Customizable aspects include sensitivity level, wavelength resolution, wavelength range, dynamic range allowing for higher performance while also creating affordability