Who are we: We manufacture a range of crushers where performance and reliability comes as standard. Winfield Engineering purchased Red Rhino in 2009 and Red Rhino (UK) Ltd was born. All our products are manufactured in the UK. We supply our crushers all over the world.
All our crushers are manufactured here in the UK using the best quality materials and skilled labour. We believe that by controlling the quality of the inputs into the product, the quality of the product we produce will stand up to the day to day rigours of the crushing industry.
Our products are built to last.
Red Rhino is now proud to boast it has its own state of the art manufacturing facility, spread over some 45,000 sqft of shop floor space, encompassing an impressive range of engineering equipment including its own laser cutting facility, CNC press brakes, a CNC machine shop, 11 meter shotblasting room, heated spray / bake painting facilities, robotic welding centre’s & Faro Arm inspection facilities all monitored through our rigorous quality control system, plus a full range of modern fabrication equipment. We manufacture ‘in-house’ the vast majority of parts & fabrications giving our customers maximum value for money through the core investment in our manufacturing facility.
Our products work on a very simple action that calls tor two jaws, set in V, to be powered together. Material — rocks, bricks, kerbstones — entering the top become progressively crushed as they slip down into the V until they are small enough to fall through the gap at the bottom. The size of the finished material is governed by the width of the gap at the bottom. Output can vary from 10mm to 150mm depending on the settings of the jaws.
Maintaining the momentum of the crushers through the heavy flywheel is the key to successful crushing. If a particularly tough lump of concrete is encountered there is enough reserve power to crush even the hardest lumps.
The range starts with the 750kg 2000 series increasing in size to the 10,000kg 7000 series. We have a range of crushers to suit every application and budget. Our most popular machine is the 5000 series which boasts a massive 20tonnes/hour capacity yet will fit easily on the back of standard 3 tones plant trailer. A useful addition to any plant hire company to earn £500/day crushing concrete.
Red Rhino Crushers Ltd is a United Kingdom manufacturer and distributor of high quality mobile mini crushers with offices and a production facility based in Grantham, England (supporting our direct sales force in the UK) Red Rhino Crushers Ltd have over the past 12 months appointed strong new Dealers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Singapore, Malaysia and Germany to complement the other dealers already in place in Europe. These dealers will help to support the local markets in the sales and service of our crushers. The UK office has the experience and capability to support our dealers with technical and sales support.
- Product development at Red Rhino Crushers is entirely aimed at providing the construction industry with an unrivalled range of mobile crushing equipment that are principally used on or within building and construction sites throughout the world.
- Our constant and focused dedication to detail creates compact crushers that harmonise both weight and functionality with design. This ensures that Red Rhino’s compact crushers gain instant respect wherever they are used.
- We have listened to our customers and we believe that the crushers we manufacture are well made, affordable and more importantly will not let you down when it comes to crushing.
- All our crushers are manufactured using our own in-house fabrication techniques using the finest quality British steel.
- Our crushers trully have Rhino build quality when it comes to the strength of our machines.
- Red Rhino are actively looking for new dealers around the world. We dont just want someone who can sell our products, we want our dealers to provide life long product support to their customers.
- We are currently looking for dealers in key areas such as Brazil, USA, and Canada. If you see the potential in the crushers like we do maybe you should consider becoming a Red Rhino dealer. This industry to set to grow be a part of the Red Rhino crusher family.