In order to make an efficient use of increasingly scarce raw materials we are developing new opto-electronic recycling technologies called REDWAVE. The REDWAVE guarantees economic operation, high capacity and superior quality in the sorting technology. Advancement through technical progress. REDWAVE is your reliable partner for profitable solutions in the recycling and mining industry. Advanced optical sorting machines and complete plant solutions grant highest recycling rates and maximum profit. We guarantee the most advanced sorting solution with the highest yield for your recycling plant. REDWAVE optical sorting machines through excellent industrial design achieves high performance and quality recovery of materials.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
REDWAVE is a trademark of BT-Wolfgang Binder GmbH and is a sensor based sorting technology which has the capability to identify an incoming stream of matter based on its colour, material or chemical composition. The sorting method selected depends on the customer requirements for a given project.
- Cutting edge sorting technology
- High reliability and efficiency
- Flexible sorting systems
- User friendly, low maintenance products
- Operational and personnel cost reduction
- Increase the value of the sorted material and the resulting profit
- High sorting accuracy and high throughput
- Modem and remote maintenance
Due to continuous research and development, REDWAVE is the technological leader in the sensor-based sorting technique. Our research and development efforts focus on the areas of: