We help our clients to manage land and water contamination issues by providing response, assessment and clean up services.
Remediation Strategies was formed an 2008 as an independent remediation company to provide a complete, impartial, technology based land and water assessment and clean up service.
The Remediation Strategies business model is based upon assisting clients with identified environmental liabilities. This falls into 3 key areas:
- Providing a rapid response where an incident may threaten human health or the environment.
- Undertaking further quantification and assessment of any land or water contamination; and.
- The design, implementation and verification of long term remediation solutions.
We also assist landowners and developers with decommissioning facilities and redeveloping sites that require remediation works to discharge contamination related planning conditions.
Our aim is to provide our customers with a high quality service and to instill confidence that environmental liabilities are being appropriately managed through the use of cost effective and sustainable technologies which are in line with current industry best practices.
We always encourage our customers to engage with the relevant Regulatory Authorities at the earliest opportunity and to work with them to implement mutually agreeable response actions and long term solutions.
Our preference is to use technology based sustainable remediation solutions wherever possible, and to use current best practice to help our clients manage liabilities within a controlled temporal and financial framework.
- Remediation Strategies help clients to manage land and water contamination issues. We do this by providing a variety of services such as:
- Environmental First Response, where we can attend a spill event and implement containment, control and clean up measures.
- Soil and Groundwater Contamination Assessment, to determine the significance of any residual contamination; and.
- Remediation Design and Implementation services to clean up any contamination identified to pose a risk.