Remosa - Recubrimientos y Moldeados s.a.
Remosa is an enterprise founded in Súria (Barcelona) in 1981, with a high vocation for progress and innovation. At present, 2 Production and Logistic Centres: Súria (Barcelona) the Headquarters & Noblejas (Toledo) cover our main markets (Spain, Portugal and France). The main activity is the Glass-Reinforced Plastic transformation to manufacture: Wastewater treatment systems. The three major markets we focus on are Spain, France And Portugal, but we are present in a further 14 countries:c Germany, Andorra, Algeria, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, USA, Lithuania, Morocco, Netherlands, Dominican Republic, Russia, Tunisia, Zaire, Ivory Coast, Angola and Venezuela. Wastewater regeneration systems, separation systems for light liquids (oil and petrol), liquid storage tanks and vessels, pilot plant in Súria (Next to the WWTP) allows R D i.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Remosawas established in Súria (Barcelona) in 1981 with a clear commitment to innovation and progress. It has very good domestic and international coverage, due both to its team of 100 staff and partners in Spain, France and Portugal and to the logistics and manufacturing centres it has in Súria (Barcelona) and Noblejas (Toledo).
Remosa makes products for wastewater treatment, hydrocarbon separators, water regeneration and storage of liquids.
Its engineering department, with its own research team and two production plants with the most advanced technology, offers a comprehensive design, development and start-up service for urban wastewater treatment solutions.
The three major markets we focus on are SPAIN, FRANCE AND PORTUGAL, but we are present in a further 14 countries:
Germany, Andorra, Algeria, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, USA, Lithuania, Morocco, Netherlands, Dominican Republic, Russia, Tunisia, Zaire, Ivory Coast, Angola and Venezuela.
The experience acquired by Remosa since 1981 currently translates into a strong presence in the national and international marketplace, an extensive commercial network comprising professionals with comprehensive expertise in the sector, and technical-commercial assistance for all its customers.
RESIMA guarantees its customers utmost levels of professionalism, quality and innovation. Comprised of a highly qualified team of professionals, in conjunction with its testing plant, RESIMA tests and researches new products and applications for our entire product range.
Just around the corner from our headquarters is the pilot plant and lab dedicated to the testing and characterization of wastewater treatment systems. The main goal of this project is to Study, Enhance and Optimize our products’ treatment lines.
The following centres participated in this project:
- Centre for Industrial Technological Development (CDTI), which forms part of the Ministry of Tourism, Industry and Trade.
- CTM CTM Technology Centre.
- UPC (Polytechnic University of Catalonia).
Photovoltaic production and environmental research plant
Among the multiple projects undertaken at RESIMAwe may highlight:
- DIDEP project: Design and Optimization of Urban Wastewater Treatment Systems.
- SIREA project: innovative urban wastewater treatment and recycling system using membrane bioreactors (MBR).
- SOSTAQUA project: Technological Development towards a Self-Sustainable Urban Water Cycle.
Recubrimientos Y Moldeados, S.A. guarantees all of its products against any type of manufacturing defect for a period of two years.
Under the Following Stated Conditions:
- The guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product, as per REMOSA’s assessment.
- It does not include installation or start-up.
- The guarantee for equipment manufactured by third parties such as electric motors, electric operation boards, buoys, etc. will be that applied by the manufacturers of said equipment.
- * In case of damage resulting from misuse or causes outside normal product use, if it has been manipulated, repaired, modified by persons other than those of our authorized technical services, the product will be automatically excluded from the benefits of the guarantee. In such cases, the corresponding repair will unfailingly be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- This guarantee loses all value if the installation of the product is defective, or if there has been negligence in its maintenance or if it has been used incorrectly, having failed to follow the instructions described in the product labelling.
- The presentation of the purchase invoice is indispensable to benefit from the guarantee.
Recubrimientos Y Moldeados, S.A. reserves the right to modify this price list without prior notification.
This price list replaces all previous ones.