Research Analysts Ltd specialises in solar photovoltaic market research. Its latest report, The German Solar Photovoltaic Market: a New Era of Competition Dawns, considers the current status and prospects as the economic recession grips the nation. It includes comment and coverage from the major manufacturers, setting out the ways in which they are overcoming various hurdles to commercialisation. The strength of this report lies in the analysis of German solar photovoltaic value chain, providing detailed information on manufacturers of silicon, wafers, cells, modules, Poly-Si, a-Si, CIS, CIGS, CdTe and CPV-based photovoltaic technologies. It shows how recent changes in German political support for the industry will result in a new era of competition in the solar power market. For more information about this report or details of how to purchase your own copy, simply send us an email and we will contact you.
Research Analysts can provide you with a clear understanding of the forces at work in the solar photovoltaic power industry. We are extremely thorough with this type of market research because we understand how vital it is to your business decision-making process.
Our analysis considers product trends and installation of solar photovoltaic modules, strategic planning implications, critical success factors and vulnerabilities. Our research hits the nail on the head when it comes to providing the answers you need.
Research Analysts' approach relies upon primary research, talking with manufacturers and gathering individual perspectives from within the industry in order to formulate a view of the market. Our international network of contacts allows us to consider and interpret the implications of industry issues, rather than offer a simple description based on incomplete secondary data.
Our research considers the current status and prospects of the major national solar photovoltaic markets and addresses a number of issues in the industry, including:
- What will the impact be of the current global financial crisis on the solar photovoltaic market?
- When will grid parity in Europe be achieved?
- How can the cost of photovoltaic electricity be reduced?
- How will the new feed-in regulations affect the future of photovoltaics?
- What will the impact be on the solar energy market following the change in subsidy policies?
- What will the impact be on the solar photovoltaic industry following the expansion of incentive policy-oriented leadership?
- What changes can we expect in the solar energy business going forward?