ribeka GmbH - Groundwater Management
ribeka - The Experts for Efficient Water and Environmental Management was founded in 1995 and was awarded with the German Founder Awards for innovative developments in the ground water sector in 1996. Since then, the company has become a well known leader in the development and application of water management systems. For the past 13 years, we have been setting standards with our user-friendly software solutions for water and envirionmental management, ground water monitoring, mobile data acquisition and GIS supported analysis. Our hydrogeologists, geophysicists, software engineers and technicians have also focused on the implementation of the latest ground water monitoring equipment, such as multi-parameter data loggers that can be operated via the Internet. By combining the leading ground water monitoring software with state of the art monitoring equipment, ribeka has been able to install some of the safest and most efficient ground water monitoring systems around the world.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Since 15 years ribeka is developing ground water management systems as well as environmental science and administrative software solutions. The close contact to our more than thousand users is the basis for the continuous development of our products and one of our greatest strengths.
Since the beginning of 2007 we have a highly successful project and distribution partner in China and in 2008 we set up a partnership with a large, renowned Indian technology company. This success encourages us to continue and further develop our global cooperation network.
Efficient Resource Management
A complex challenge, such as ground water management, calls for an interdisciplinary, comprehensive approach. Drinking water extraction, agriculture, industry, land use and contaminated sites as well as hydrogeological and meteorological factors can interact and influence the ground water resource, both in terms of quality and quantity. These factors result in a highly complex data pool that has to be efficiently managed and that requires a structured evaluation before it can be used as a basis for decision-making. The expertise of ribeka is in providing complete customeroriented solutions for sustainable ground water management. The experience of our multidisciplinary team ensures the identification of the ideal data acquisition, management and evaluation system, depending on the given circumstances. Water suppliers, environmental authorities, industrial companies and landfill operators around the world trust in our expertise to monitor and manage their ground water resources.
Groundwater is a Matter of Trust
The element 'water' is our most valuable resource and its economical, ecological and geopolitical importance will continue to strongly grow in future. Stability of the long-term water balance and optimal use of the potential of the resource ground water depend on many factors. The water cycle is a sensitive system that can quickly and lastingly react to changes and interferences. Therefore, handling ground water calls for a specially cautious, foresighted and sustainable management. Due to years of practical experience we know how to handle ground water and understand the short and long-term requirements of the water economy. As ground water consultants we were early to develop and implement advanced GIS software solutions and to combine them with state-of-the-art technical monitoring equipment in order to create complete ground water monitoring systems.
We consequently and successfully follow this integrated approach.
More information: www.ribeka.com/index.php/en
ribeka was founded in 1995 and was awarded with the German Founder Awards for innovative developments in the ground water sector in 1996. Since then, the company has become a well known leader in the development and application of ground water management systems. In the past years we have been setting standards with our solutions for ground water management, ground water monitoring, mobile data acquisition and GIS supported analysis. In 2006 the ribeka USA office was founded in order to be able to support our customers in North America more efficiently. Since the beginning of 2007 we have a highly successful project and distribution partner in China and in 2008 we set up a partnership with a large, renowned Indian technology company. This success encourages us to continue and further develop our global cooperation network.
The solutions offered by ribeka cover the entire field of ground water management and can be divided into the following parts:
- Supplying ground water monitoring equipment
- Installing and testing monitoring equipment and corresponding software
- Developing GIS and data base software solutions
- Carrying out hydrogeological consultation
- Drinking water exploration
- Ground water remediation
- Ground water modeling
- Designing ground water resource management plans
- Realizing the data acquisition for our customers
- Providing training courses
- Offering after sales service and support
Together with our customers we identify the parts of our system that ideally suit their needs. Thereby, thanks to our great experience, they can always trust us to keep an eye on the overall situation.
Our team of professionals consists of experienced hydrogeologists, geologists, geophysicists, technicians, GIS developers and IT experts who constantly work on improving and implementing our solutions.
Our international experience and our complete approach to ground water management have important advantages for you:
- All hardware and software solutions are obtained from one company. This guarantees an excellent work flow from data acquisition to data evaluation, without having to worry about compatibility.
- All expertise that is needed comes from one company, from the design of a ground water monitoring plan to the installation of state-of-the-art technical equipment.
- Due to close contact to our over 1000 customers worldwide we are always the first to understand the changing requirements of modern resource management and to develop the necessary solutions.
- As a provider of complete ground water management systems, we can offer our products and services at a much cheaper price than a company that delivers only one part of it.
- Due to our strong scientific background we are able to offer the environmental consulting that should accompany every ground water management project.
- We do not just sell things and leave! We stay in touch with our customers and are always there for them with our expertise and support.