- Rotork plc
Rotork is the market leading actuator manufacturer and flow control company that operates in any market where the flow of gases or liquids needs to be controlled. It has established manufacturing facilities, a global network of local offices and agents who can truly provide a worldwide service. You will be able to locally source Rotork`s products, supported by life-of-plant maintenance, repair and upgrade services.
When you turn on a tap or switch on a light, turn on a kettle or put fuel in your car, a flow control product is being used somewhere in the process of delivering that service.
For more than sixty years, engineers have relied upon Rotork for innovative, dependable solutions to manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders. Rotork products and services are helping companies in the oil & gas, water and waste water, power, marine, mining, food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries around the world to improve efficiency, assure safety and protect the environment.
More about Rotork
Rotork’s business is split into four actuation and flow control divisions supported by our service company; Rotork Site Services:
Heavy-duty valve actuators are Rotork’s core business. Since 1957 Rotork has grown to be the world's largest independent manufacturer.
In addition to our traditional multi-turn and part-turn actuators, Rotork also manufactures highly accurate rotary and linear actuators for process control applications as well as a range of HVAC actuators and network control systems.
Rotork Controls has manufacturing facilities in the UK, USA, Germany, Spain, China, Malaysia and India. Rotork Controls is headquartered in Bath on the same site as the Group R&D centre.
Rotork Controls delivers the following product ranges:
- Intelligent multi-turn and part-turn valve actuators
- Part-turn / rotary and linear control valve actuators
- Heavy-duty part-turn / rotary and linear valve actuators
- Small part-turn / rotary valve actuators
- Explosionproof actuators, sensors, switches and controls
- Network control systems
Rotork Fluid Systems manufactures a comprehensive range of high quality fluid power actuators and control systems. We are dedicated to providing superior performance actuators for use on general purpose (on / off), protective service and special valve applications.
Our manufacturing facilities are located in Germany, Italy, Sweden, UK and USA, providing the capacity to produce a high volume of products, ensuring that you deliver your projects on time.
Rotork Fluid Systems delivers the following product ranges:
- Pneumatic rotary and linear valve actuators
- Hydraulic rotary and linear valve actuators
- Electro-hydraulic valve actuators
- Subsea valve actuators
- Vane-type pneumatic valve actuators
- Smart valve monitoring systems (SVM)
- Control systems
Rotork Gears is a specialist supplier of gearboxes, adaptations and accessories to the international valve and actuator industry with manufacturing plants in the UK, Netherlands, Italy, China, USA and India.
Rotork Gears provides an extensive range of valve gearboxes, designed to withstand the harsh challenges of valve operating environments, including subsea and nuclear. We also provide a complete range of mounting brackets, extension shafts, pedestals and accessories for the valve and actuator industry.
Rotork Gears delivers the following product ranges:
- Manual and motorised multi-turn gearboxes
- Manual and motorised quarter-turn gearboxes
- Worm gear quarter-turn gear operators
- Subsea quarter-turn gear operators
- Override quarter-turn gear operators
- Mounting kits and accessories
Rotork Instruments are specialist manufacturers of products for flow control, pressure control, flow measurement and pressure measurement. Our solutions are trusted wherever there is a need for high precision and reliability, including pharmaceutical, biomedical, oil & gas and manufacturing industries.
We have production facilities throughout the world, complemented by a large network of distribution and support centres.
Rotork Instruments is proud to offer a diverse range of products which serve many different duties in a wide variety of applications. We also offer a factory customisation service, to create one-off units to meet specific needs.
Rotork Instruments offers high performance and precision for all its products:
Find out more about Rotork's other products by downloading the:
Rotork actuators are recognised as the best-inclass products for reliability and safety in the most demanding applications. To maintain this hardearned leadership position, Rotork Site Services is committed to helping clients maximise the continuous, fault-free operation and working life of all their actuators.
With established worldwide service centres we are able to offer same-day or next-day service to the majority of our customers. Our Rotork factory trained engineers have skills in both multi-purpose and industry specific applications and carry spare parts and specialist test equipment with them. Our operations utilise a documented Quality Management system established in accordance with ISO9001.
Rotork Site Services aims to be your number one choice for taking care of fault diagnosis, service repairs, scheduled maintenance and system integration needs.
Rotork products are used on upstream, midstream and downstream activities, ranging from offshore production facilities, to refining and processing, to transportation, storage and distribution.
- Onshore and offshore production
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Distribution and storage
- LNG liquefaction and regasification
- Unconventional oil & gas
Rotork products are used on modern state-of-the-art water treatment and distribution processes, which maximise existing resources such as desalination plants and water re-use projects, together with conventional water and wastewater plants.
- Sludge and sewage treatment
- Water treatment, desalination and re-use
- Environmental control
- Dams, reservoirs and irrigation
Rotork products are found in traditional power stations, including nuclear power stations where its products are certified for use both inside and outside containment. They are also used for renewable energy generation systems such as thermal solar plants, and emission reduction processes such as flue gas desulphurisation.
- Conventional fuels
- Nuclear energy
- Concentrating solar power
- Geothermal and other renewables
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverage
- Automobile & Ground Transport - Trains and Railways
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Petrochemical
- Energy - Energy Utilities
- Energy - Geothermal Energy
- Energy - Hydro Power
- Energy - Nuclear Power
- Energy - Power Distribution
- Energy - Renewable Energy
- Energy - Solar Power
- Environmental - Water Resources
- Food and Beverage
- Manufacturing, Other
- Oil, Gas & Refineries
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Gas
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Oil
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Refineries
- Pulp & Paper
- Shipbuilding & Water Transport - Maritime
- Water and Wastewater
- Water and Wastewater - Chemical Water Treatment
- Water and Wastewater - Drinking Water
- Water and Wastewater - Pipes and Piping
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment