RS Roman Seliger Armaturenfabrik GmbH
Over 100 years of experience: We are a medium sized, owner-managed family company now in its third generation. We combine traditional values with innovative technology and an international viewpoint from our home in Norderstedt, near Hamburg. Our aims are simple: to provide the most efficient means possible of moving and controlling liquids and maximising the safety of people, materials and the environment.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
A family business
Our main shareholder is Prof. Günther Seliger, who is the nephew of the company's founder Roman Seliger.
From Norderstedt (Hamburg) to the world ... RS quality recognises no borders.
Close to our customers
Our business centres are close to the majority of our users.
We are proud to say 'made in Germany': building up to a quality level, not down to a price.
What lies behind the RS mark is no anonymous organisation focused on short-term profit but a medium sized, family run company with a long-term outlook.
The RS principles
- RS stands for the safe transport and control of liquids.
- The foundation of our business is intelligent hose and coupling technology.
- High innovation, personal service and systematic thinking are the pillars of our competencies.
- The basis of RS quality is safety and perfection.
- We see regular communication with our customers and suppliers as a key function of our business.