We improve the efficiencies and cost structure of waste disposal and recycling processes for businesses and organizations across the US and Canada. Guaranteed reduction of 10% or we charge nothing for the evaluation and process improvement recommendations.
Who Else Wants To Lower Waste Expenses By 31%* ?
In 30 to 90 Days - Guaranteed!
If you are like most Business Owners, CFO’s and Operations Managers, you have done all you can over the past couple of years to make your business operate as efficiently as possible. It seems there just aren’t any other areas left where you can squeeze out meaningful cost reductions.
Wouldn’t it be great to add hundreds or thousands of dollars to your bottom line every month while improving the process and becoming more 'Green'?
That's what we can do for you:
- “I was skeptical to begin with, but what a great surprise it was to have Sage Waste Solutions improve and manage our waste and recycling processes. As promised, your audits and evaluations were very thorough, yet took hardly any time from me or my staff. Equally important, your company handled the implementation of all changes seamlessly and without interruption to our operations.
- We are very pleased with the ongoing 36% reduction in our waste and recycling expenses, along with much better revenues from our scrap metal. It’s also great to have a waste expert on our side to handle any special situations as they occur – and all at no extra cost to our company.'
- T.F. – Director of Operations, RHC (3 manufacturing plants)
Our experience and the results of our clients have proven that when it comes to waste disposal and recycling, you can’t really be sure that everything possible has been done to reduce those annoying monthly operating expenses…..without a concentrated effort conducted by industry experts who work for you, not the vendors.
Do the following problems sound familiar?
- Your waste and recycling invoices always seem to increase……and never go down….in spite of doing competitive bids every now and then.
- Your staff and vendors do a pretty good job of managing this area, and it seems like everything has been done to maximize efficiency and lower costs – but how can you be sure?
- Waste removal and recycling are not your core business, so this aspect gets pushed off and isn’t usually dealt with unless there is a problem or the contract is put out to bid.
- The Bid Process is always the same: put the bid out with the few area vendors and then look for the best price. Maybe there will be a new idea or 2 offered, but nothing very substantial ever changes. This process also ends up taking more time than you thought.
- If you Recycle any materials such as plastic, paper, cardboard, wood, glass or metal, it is difficult and impractical for you to really know if your costs (or revenues) for these materials are correctly adjusted to reflect the spot commodity market pricing.
- If you generate materials such as liquid waste, hazardous waste, medical waste, or special waste, you have very few alternatives for suppliers and disposal methods. These are the most expensive waste services and also very complex – do you really know if they are being handled the best way?
- Regulations keep changing - are your practices keeping current with the ever-growing requirements for waste and recycling mandated by Local, State and Federal governments and agencies? Are you liable or exposed?
- Sustainability and becoming more 'Green' is a priority for most companies, and their customers, employees, vendors and investors. When done correctly, many of these changes can not only be beneficial environmentally and socially, but bring ongoing financial benefits as well. Does your organization have the resources to move this forward?
- You or your staff never really have enough time to focus on learning more about these areas and current best-practices…..and you have better things to do than trying to become experts in the waste and recycling business.