SAI Global provides organizations around the world with information services and solutions for managing risk, achieving compliance and driving business improvement. We provide aggregated access services to Standards, Handbooks, Legislative and Property publications; we audit, certify and register your product, system or supply chain; we facilitate good governance and awareness of compliance, ethics and policy issues and provide training and improvement solutions to help individuals and organizations succeed.
- Business Type:
- Training provider
- Industry Type:
- Environmental - Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Who We Are
SAI Global provides organizations around the world with information services and solutions for managing risk, achieving compliance and driving business improvement.
We provide aggregated access services to Standards, Handbooks, Legislative and Property publications; we audit, certify and register your product, system or supply chain; we facilitate good governance and awareness of compliance, ethics and policy issues and provide training and improvement solutions to help individuals and organizations succeed.
SAI Global (ASX: SAI) provides organizations around the world with information services and solutions for managing risk, achieving compliance and driving business improvement.
We audit, certify and register your product, system or supply chain through independent assessment to reduce risk and enhance service and product quality.
We provide legal, compliance and risk management professionals with a broad range of technology enabled programs and consulting services that facilitate good governance and awareness of compliance, ethics and policy issues.
Our aggregated access services to Standards, Handbooks, legislative and property publications from hundreds of publishers provides you with the ability to reference and manage critical business information.
And we provide the training that business professionals around the world need to improve their individual performance and help their organizations succeed.
The SAI Global business is driven by two equally important client needs - the mandated need for organizations to conform with regulations, standards and legislation in all their locations, and the operational need for organizations to improve business processes and procedures as well as corporate culture. Because we are a global company, we can meet these needs for any client - those operating within one country's borders and in one language or those operating across borders and in many languages.
Our tagline - inform, inspire, and improve - communicates this desire.
- We inspire our clients. We help them identify opportunities for business improvement, identify gaps and risks in their operations, benchmark against best practices, and establish goals and aspirations appropriate for their organization.
- We improve our clients' business operations and efficiency via operational improvement, communication about compliance management, risk mitigation and risk management, education and certification
- We inform our clients. We provide access to knowledge, provide a means to assess status and analyze program performance, and the enabling technology to report to internal and external stakeholders. The end result is a stronger brand equity, enhanced brand reputation and customer confidence, reduced fraud and corruption risk, better supply chain management, and improved productivity
The Information Services Division provides the information required to comply with Standards, regulations, directives and legislation wherever our clients operate in the world. Our ability to supply flexible solutions to both access and manage regional and global information from hundreds of Standards and Regulatory bodies makes us a critically important business partner. Our clients use our aggregated information access services to compete more effectively in their own markets by leveraging Standards, regulatory and legislative information to their strategic advantage
The Compliance Division provides technology-enabled business solutions and enterprise-wide staff and third party training so that employees and third parties are aware of an organization's critical business risks, and that the issues of governance, risk and compliance are better communicated and managed. Compliance Division clients include many of the Global 2000 and, with headquarters locations in three continents, are structured to provide world class solutions with local support and service. Most frequently, Compliance Division customers are legal, compliance, privacy and risk management professionals
The Assurance Division helps organizations manage risk, achieve process or product certification and drive improvement by providing training, registration audits and supplier management programs that can improve business performance. We provide independent audits, assessments and certification of your products or business processes to ensure they comply with industry standards or customer specific requirements. We understand how compliance with those standards can improve the efficiency, economy and profitability of your operation. With auditing and assessment staff located around the world, our clients include large global corporations as well as single site organizations.
As an organization,
- We are committed to showing respect to our employees and our clients.
- We are committed to offering challenging opportunities to staff, making work fulfilling, and developing careers.
- We pride ourselves on building great teams and working across divisions when a client’s needs cross our own organization’s structure.
- We are accountable to all our stakeholders and act with integrity, independence and objectivity.
- We are focused on continually improving our own performance and working to improve your business’ performance.
We are responsible, forward thinking and innovative, focused on the needs of our customers and shareholders.
In fact, every SAI Global employee shares one key element in annual performance plans – be customer focused and take responsibility for delivering on commitments made to customers.
SAI Global’s over 1,000 staff come from diverse backgrounds, have offices in every region of the world and offer a wide range of skills – everything from technologists, innovators, scientists, information specialists and engineers to Six Sigma Black Belts, project managers, legal and ethics advisors, and learning and instructional design experts.
No matter where you are in the world, there is an SAI Global professional near you ready to add value to your business.
The Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of SAI Global Limited including establishing and monitoring key performance goals. The Board has created a framework for managing SAI Global including internal controls, a business risk management process and appropriate ethical standards.
In March 2003, the ASX Corporate Governance Council published its Principles of Good Corporate Governance and Best Practice Recommendations. It is the intention of the Directors, having regard to the structure and operations of SAI Global, to comply with the recommendations including:
- that the majority of an ASX-listed company’s board should comprise independent directors (that is, non-executive directors that meet the criteria set out in the ASX Recommendations)
- that the chairperson should be an independent director
- that the audit committee of an ASX-listed company should only consist of non-executive directors with a majority of the committee being independent directors