Samurai Engineering Services & Consultants (Pvt.) Ltd.
We are Samurai Engineering Services & Consultants (Pvt) Ltd. established in 2009 December. We consist of engineering knowledge and people to serve your engineering needs comprehensively. Our fields of coverage include Environmental, Civil, and M&E services and consultation.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- less than $1,000,000 US
To be a complete and comprehensive Environmental, Civil, and M&E solutions provider for our clients engineering needs while striving for perfection with clients’ practicality and satisfaction in mind.Products and ServicesWe provide utility services for industrial settings such as water/waste water treatment, air/sound pollution control, waste disposal and management and process energy solutions. We aim to provide the best solutions to our clients while satisfying their financial concerns.
- Water treatment plants designed locally or from our principals located in Germany, India, and China.
- Waste water and sewage treatment plants designed locally or from our principals located in Japan, Germany and India.
- Sewer and waste water collection networks design and implementation.
- Supply and installation of sound attenuation systems.
- Civil construction, steel fabrication, and prefab structures/buildings.
- Pump supply and installation for special pumping needs.
- Renewable energy, energy solutions and consultation.
- Operational and maintenance contracts for municipalities and industries.
- Fire systems design and installation.•HDPE pipes and special piping needs.
- Incinerator supply and installation.
- Expert consultation and advice for all engineering needs.Suppliers & Agents
We are well apt with a variety of reputed suppliers from all around the world who supply equipment and their expertise to be better serve our clients in terms of their operational needs. We also package our sourced equipment and aim to provide a complete solution while being economical feasible.