Sani Membranes is developing, producing and selling advanced cross flow membrane filter elements. The SANI Membranes sanitary Hollow Plate technology allows free flowing cross flow filtration over a flat membrane surface. The sanitary Hollow Plate technology is engineered to reduce energy consumption and improve separation, using less resources and securing high clean-ability.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
SANI Membranes Aps is a Danish cleantech company focused on developing and commercializing the innovative Hollow Plate technology for cleaner, more energy efficient, more effective and lower fouling filtration solutions for the future.
SANI Membranes Aps is proudly privately owned by the founder and Johs. Tandrup A/S.
Sani membrane filter elements are novel products, based on present membrane and fine filters, but designed for improved energy efficiency - saving 30-60% of energy in very energy intense processes. At the same time, the process and sanitary aspects are very much improved. The filtration element allows free flow filtration over a flat membrane filter surface. This design is unique, but based on known elements and proven theory, and the many benefits, combined with competitive prices, will make this a disruptive solution on a large and growing market. There is proof of concept, and major potential customers in Dairy and Enzymes have been involved in testing. The filters are primarily designed for Micro and Ultra filtration, suitable for process industry, food & beverage, water, water reuse as well as for wastewater purification.
MORE FILTRATION, LESS ENERGY
The SANI Membranes Hollow Plate technology is sanitary and energy efficient Hollow Plate membrane filtration, based on commercially available MF and UF membranes.
- Using the newly developed Hollow Plate Modules in filtration systems will reduce energy consumption by 30-50%.
- Both CAPEX and OPEX will be reduced by choosing the Hollow Plate technology.
- The utilization of the raw material will be improved through a more precis separation and through the fully drainable Hollow Plate design.
- The use of cleaning agents and water will be reduced.
- The production time will be increased due to less downtime for cleaning.
- The quality of the product will be improved by a more sanitary design.
- Cleaning in place of the permeate channels is made possible by the innovative Hollow Plate design.
- The Hollow Plate technology enables filtration of very viscous media and media with very high solid loads.
- The Hollow Plate Elements and Modules are made in polypropylene and can be 100% recycled - this gives a more environmental friendly process.
Competing products in cross flow filtration plants are very expensive and have a variety of inherited problems. All current products have cleaning issues and a very high energy consumption. The SANI Membranes Hollow Plate Elements are from the start designed to be as sanitary and as energy efficient as possible. The innovative sanitary design also results in shorter and more effective cleaning cycles. An added benefit of the simple and open feed channel design is a more uniform trans membrane pressure (TMP) throughout the system - leading to better and more precis separation.
SANI Membranes aims to be a leading supplier of membrane modules for sanitary solutions within MF and UF filtration. The SANI Membranes products will be sold through dedicated distributors and sanitary system builders. The SANI Membranes Hollow Plate technology can be retro fitted into existing filtration plants or new plants can be designed to utilize all the benefits of the Hollow Plate technology.
SANI Membranes will implement and spread cross flow filtration based on the Hollow Plate technology, ensuring a cleaner and improved separation, using less resources - for any micro and ultrafiltration application. SANI Membranes Aps is a product and business development company within sanitary membrane solutions, selling through committed system builders, distributors and as OEM.