Schmidt + Haensch GmbH & Co.
Since 1864 the guiding line of the family owned SCHMIDT + HAENSCH is to combine tradition with high quality innovation. Since the introduction of new reference methods in the sugar industry, the company is a leading producer of analysing instruments. The main emphasis lays on the analysis in the laboratory, comprising manless analysing automats as well as data acquisition systems for the laboratory. It gets manufactured with the worldwide known SCHMIDT + HAENSCH quality in Germany where all parts are under extreme stress tested and prepared for a long life and durability operations.
Development, production and distribution of “classical” laboratory instruments is one of the branches of SCHMIDT + HAENSCH. Another branch are the so called “intelligent process sensors”.
Differences in the concentration of liquids of various provenience can be measured directly with a process refractometer. Also additional parameters like turbidity and other proofs specific to the substance can be determined with high reliability.
Cross-linking laboratory instruments according to the customers requirements completes the pretentious product scale of SCHMIDT + HAENSCH.
SCHMIDT + HAENSCH is a member of numerous professional associations and foundations represented by our President Mathis Kuchejda:
- Foundation of the Sugar Industry: Chairman of the Board
- Spectaris: Head of Professional Association of Analytical, Biological and Laboratory Technology
- German Engineering Association (VDMA): Member of the Board
- Federation of German Industries (BDI) “Mittelstandsausschuss”: Member of the Board and Member of „Hauptvorstand“
- International Commission for Uniform Methods of Sugar Analysis (ICUMSA): Referee
- International Society of Sugar Cane Technologists (ISSCT): Secretary
- University of Applied Sciences Berlin (HTW): Chairman of the Board of Trustees