The development of SEAMS’ analytics software was originally driven through a need from the UK water industry to be able to justify investment decisions to a regulator. Following ten years of research and development by the specialist departments at Sheffield University and Exeter University, SEAMS’ world leading forward planning software was commercialized in 2002 and SEAMS was founded. Over the years we’ve developed and diversified our offering to satisfy the forward planning needs of other asset centric organizations across sectors including energy, road, rail and the environment. Our unique software product was tailored to meet specific industry requirements and the consultancy team was expanded to meet the needs of a more diverse client base. SEAMS continues to lead the market in innovation and to invest heavily in product development to ensure we have products and services focused on Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive analysis. Confident decision making starts with SEAMS.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Data and IT Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
SEAMS continues to lead the market in innovation, with products and services focused on Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive analysis. With our suite of Enterprise Decision Analytics (EDA 2016) products and full range of analysis services, we have:
- Supported over £120 billion pounds of asset decisions worldwide,
- Handled 25 million data items,
- Modeled over 50 different asset types,
- Executed over 1500 investment scenarios since 2010,
- Performed 20 million CPU minutes of optimisation,
- Delivered over 500 projects,
- Embedded analytics capabilities for FTSE 100 companies , and
- Provided decision support to government – both national and local authorities.
With a global client base, SEAMS continues to invest heavily in product development and maximising customer engagement.
- We help you make better decisions on your assets: We have supported over £120 bn of investment decisions worldwide
- We will make best use of and improve your data: Improved over 25 million data items within our clients' asset inventories
- We understand probability, consequence & risk of your assets: Modelled and quantified deterioration of over fifty different asset networks
- We can maximise ROI of your investments: Since 2010 our clients have carried out over 1500 different investment scenarios
- You will benefit from cutting edge optimisation: Over 20,000,000 CPU minutes of optimisation delivering new knowledge and better techniques
- We have experienced modellers you can trust: Over 500 projects and models developed in the last ten years
- We will help you build your own organisational capability: Developed analytics solutions for FTSE 100 companies
- We’ve provided auditable solutions for government and public authorities: Implemented decision support tools in to public bodies that stand up to scrutineering