Selerity Technologies provides solutions to our customers by offering products and services worldwide for both High Performance Liquid Chromatography and Supercritical Fluid Chromatography needs. Founded in 1998 by four chemists with over ninety years of combined experience, Selerity Technologies continues to grow by adhering to its basic business concept of understanding customers’ expectations, developing customer loyalty and continued development of a well conceived and well executed business strategy. The founders of Selerity have been involved with many new developments including the development of the first commercial capillary SFC system and the first commercial pressurized fluid extractor.
While at Selerity, major developments include:
- The first commercial programmable, high temperature HPLC oven that provides both temperature programming as well as isothermal operation for truly fast HPLC.
- The first commercial total temperature controller not only capable of high temperature programming, but also subzero conditions to expand the limits and extend the temperature range for all HPLC separations.
- An innovative, highly responsive, low mass preheater that makes temperature programming possible during HPLC analyses.
Blaze™silica columns for HPLC, capable of operation at extreme HPLC conditions
- Development of the Secure-Fit™ Column Connectors for SFC and HPLC that assures minimum dead volume connections with finger tight ease.
- The Series 3000 SFC with a temperature-controlled pressure transducer that assures reproducible chromatography run after run independent of the laboratory temperature environment.
- The fully integrated Series 4000 SFC with complete automation for ASTM D5186 and D6550 method analyses.
- Development of a split / splitless injection assembly for capillary SFC.
Our Mission Statement
Selerity Technologies is committed to increasing the chromatography community’s productivity and quality of results through realization of maximum benefit from our customers’ available resources. We are dedicated to technological leadership and global brand development.
We provide our customers a competitive advantage by building long-term relationships through personalized contact and enhanced customer service and support. We strive to exceed customer expectations for product quality and value. We are committed to improving our quality management procedures through continued development of management and employees.