We are experts in the design of process equipment for distillation, evaporation, hydrogenation, filtration and adsorption, as applied to recycling of liquids such as used oils, waste fuels and industrial wastes. We make our technologies world class in robustness, ease of maintenance, energy efficiency, product qualities and yields.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Sequoia applies well researched and proven process technology at the core of each application offered to the market. Sequoia has built a team of experts in the areas of detailed engineering and project management. Additionally, we have invested resources in developing precise equipment specifications and identifying vendors who supply these equipment.
Sequoia has an active research and development program that aims to keep Sequoia and its customers ahead of their competition.
Working with passion and precision, Sequoia delivers liquid recycling solutions that provide superior return on investment. With our state-of-the-art proprietary process technologies, we deliver value from project concept to startup.
- Vertical Tube Evaporation
- Regenerative Adsorption
- Distillation Separation of Glycol & Water
- Vapor Recompression
- Vacuum Evaporation / Distillation of Oil
- Hydrogenation (Hydrotreating / Hydrofinishing) of Oils
Over the past seven years, Sequoia has completed projects in various regions of the world, including:
- West Australia
- South Africa
- USA - Kansas City
- USA - Reno, Nevada
- USA - Seattle
Sequoia has a state-of-the-art engineering design center with well equipped office space for its engineers, designers and project management staff. We have licenses for process design, 3-D CAD for piping and instrumentation engineering, and pressure vessel design software. Sequoia has a fabrication and assembly shop where structural steel is fabricated and modules are assembled. These facilities together give us the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
Sequoia employs chemical, mechanical and electrical engineers. Our team carries out process design, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation engineering work in-house. Our employees have direct design and field experience in Sequoia’s projects on 4 continents over the past 7 years. Sequoia’s suppliers produce world-class equipment, meeting international as well as local applicable codes and standards.
Working with Sequoia
- Sequoia will custom design a plant for each project. Sequoia will also supply the plant equipment / modules and help manage the project from conception to start up.
- Sequoia should be engaged for a role that is best suitable to the customer.
- Ultimately, Sequoia’s role is the one that requires lowest total investment and delivers timely completion of the plant with high quality of components and construction.