Shell Engineering & Associates, Inc.
Shell Engineering and Associates is an environmental consulting company formed in 1975 located in Columbia, Missouri USA. Shell Engineering performs air and water assessments to quantify/define the environmental impact from industrial/public operations. This includes emission calculations, assistance with obtaining environmental permits and ambient air monitoring studies. Our first modeling jobs in the mid 1970`s involved dispersion air modeling to determine the impact of utility and industrial sites to determine the effect of proposed environmental regulations being considered at that time. Ambient air monitoring for one of our first clients was established in 1978 to fulfill the requirements of the newly written Federal Prevention of Significant Deterioration regulations. Since the 1970's, numerous similar environmental studies have been undertaken to help industry operate within environmentally acceptable manners.
Shell Engineering and Associates, Inc. is a Family-Owned Business, and classified as a Veteran-Owned Small Business. Shell Engineering provides services for environmental management, environmental monitoring and engineering. Shell Engineering has completed hundreds of projects since 1975 throughout the United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Asia and Africa.
Shell Engineering and Associates, Inc. has served a variety of industries and facility types since 1975. Below are a few examples.
- Iron Ore, Aluminum, Lead and Zinc Mining and Production Plants
- Large & small Crushing Plants and Quarry Operations
- Feed Processing, Animal , and Poultry Operations
- Sawmills, Stave Mills, Hardwood Flooring, Fiberboard, and Charcoal Plants
- Book Publishing and Commercial Printing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Paints & Allied Products Manufacturing and Paint Application
- Heavy Chemical Plants, Plastics Manufacturing
- Asphalt Producers, Ready-Mix Concrete Production
- Rubber Hose, Belting, and Rope Manufacturing
- Lime, Cement Manufacturing
- Primary Lead Smelter, Secondary Copper smelter
- Oil, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Production and Transmission
- Construction Machinery Manufacturing
- Transformer and Magnet Wire Manufacturing
- Commercial Lighting Fixtures Manufacturing
- Primary Batteries Manufacturers – Lead Acid and Other Batteries
- Various Other Electrical Equipment Manufacturing
- Motor Vehicle, Motorcycle Manufacturing, Parts & Accessories
- Municipal, Investor-Owned, and Institutional Electric Utilities
- Silicon Chip Production Plants
- Hospitals, University, Government and Commercial Facilities
- Race Tracks, Truck Terminal, Industrial Plant, Fairground Noise Studies