The ShotoLab Chemical Lab Automation System. ShotoLab software, power supplies, and interface boards allow you to control and monitor all your chemical experiments from a laptop. Temperatures, pressures, flows, pH, virtually any parameter can be monitored and controlled as well as heating mantles, pumps, and stirrers. Off the shelf equipment minimizes costs and is designed to function with your current lab equipment. Eliminate illegible notes and manually transferring data to your computer – it is already there!
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Laboratory Equipment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
Shoto Technologies Laboratory Automation Systems
Developed by Chemists for Chemists
- Our system liberates the chemist from tedious note taking in the laboratory.
- Have you ever become scatter-brained by the need to write down too many data points in a given period of time? No More!
- Our system can acquire 10 different temperature inputs every 1 minute or less.
- Turn your fumehood into a pilot plant
- Our system can hold your reaction to any temperature indicated.
- Our system can monitor weights and liquid levels of beakers, flasks, & cylinders.
- Our system can control stirrers, heating mantles, pumps, valves, almost anything you want from your computer. It logs all set points for future reference
- All this data is immediately plotted. An optional ASCII file for export of all data into a spreadsheet is also possible.
- All this data is placed in a spreadsheet for your own graphing and used