SIPEKO Sp. z o.o. deals with production of foil product i.e. bags on garbage, bags on economic wastes, bags on rubble, bags for selective muster of waste, sleeves, semi-sleeves, tapes LD-PE. We build products our with utilization of material recycling PE-LD and PE-HD. Offering is our purpose about high qualitative parameters in possible bargain level clients of products. We own convenient commodities confectioned in offer in application in house also facilitating maintenance clearness, office and plant of work.
Sipeko company was established in 2004. Since the beginning we are concentrating on the production and sales of pro-ecological garbage bags made of LD-PE, HD-PE,MD-PE and LLD-PE film.
Currently we are supplying Polish and European market with over 3000 tons of bags annually. Our bags are present in households, workplaces offices, institutions, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, etc.
We create products for the individual requirements of our customers, our bags are tailor made, reliable and safe to use. We analyse the needs of our customers, selecting the appropriate parameters of the goods: size, thickness, colour, type and strength of film and confectioning style.
Our bags are made with special care of the natural environment – not to increase the general amount of waste produced. Around 90% of raw materials for film production originate from carefully selected recyclables obtained through modern processes for recovering film waste – originally destined for landfills. All our products are re-recyclable. In selected products we use d2w additives which enable the production of oxo-biodegradable bags with programmable decomposition time.
The film of carefully selected recyclable origin is characterised by very good resistance to puncture and stretching. Other advantages include strong and durable seal and practical, easy to detach perforation. Quality policy used by SIPEKO guarantees full repeatability of production and ensures that final product meets customer’s expectations.
Precisely selected raw materials guarantee its low usage with appropriate quality level. For us and our strategy attractive garbage bag is the one that fulfils individually specified expectations of our customers with relatively low purchase costs. We put great care in the quality of our products and the budgets of our customers.
Film products, waste and garbage bags are made with great attention to our environment in such way that they do not contribute to increase the total weight of waste produced in the world.
Around 90% of raw materials for film production are originate from carefully selected recyclables obtained through modern processes for recovering film waste – originally destined for landfills. . All our products are re-recyclable. In selected products we use d2w additives from the Symphony Environmental company which enable the production of oxo-biodegradable bags with programmable decomposition time.
- The production of oxo-biodegradable bags is conducted on proven technology developed by the Symphony Environmental Company. During the traditional production the film composition is complemented with special additives labeled as D2W, which control degradation.
- The Traditional film degradation may last hundred years. Oxo-biodegradable D2W films are completely degraded by water, carbon dioxide and small amounts of biomass in no more than three years. During degradation time they do not emit methane, a harmful gas that causes the greenhouse effect.
- Oxy – biodegradation of film produced with D2W starts automatically under the influence of physical factors such as solar radiation (UV), heat, pressure and mechanical damage. Once started process can not be stopped. Whether the waste on landfill is placed deep, under the water or in the open air, gradual degradation of oxo-bidegradable film is independent
- Bags made with D2W are not differ from traditional products, they have the same physical – mechanical properties, with one difference - they faster undergo self - degradation. In this situation a compromise concept involving quality deterioration of the product does not exist due to its advanced ecological features.
- Using oxo - biodegradable bags we contribute to reduction of the amount of harmful plastics in our environment.
- The bags are made of oxo – bidegradable film undergo recycling process