SmartMeasurement™ (SMC) was established in 2002 as a supplier of flow measurement instrumentation. Since then, we have built a physical presence in 25 countries supported by our experienced network of representatives and distributors. Since our inception we have acquired or partnered with a number small flow companies specializing in various unique technologies in order to offer our customers a one stop-shop solution for their application needs.
SmartMeasurement™ (SMC) was established in 2002 as a supplier of flow measurement instrumentation. Since then, we have built a physical presence in 25 countries supported by our experienced network of representatives and distributors. Since our inception we have acquired or partnered with a number small flow companies specializing in various unique technologies in order to offer our customers a one stop-shop solution for their application needs. Regional manufacturing and quality control operations were established to offer our customers localized engineering, service and installation. By leveraging our 25+ years of flow engineering experience, we are able provide our customers with superior value and convenience for nearly any flow measurement application. Unlike most flow manufacturers, SMC has the ability to provide choices among several different flow measurement technologies. By offering this wide array of technologies, SMC is able to deliver superior value to the end user by providing the ideal technology for their specific application at the best price.
Our goal is to provide superior value to users of flow measurement instrumentation by offering multiple choices for any flow measurement application at industry leading prices.
The SMC Advantage
- Local Physical Presence
SMC products are manufactured in North America and Asia while our sales and marketing team are staffed with application engineers having decades of experience in the flow measurement industry.
- Highly Qualified Local Partners
SmartMeasurement has distributors located in north and south Asia, Australia & New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The procurement process for control instrumentation requires personnel that can offer competitive pricing, application assistance, technical training, installation, and field service. Our global partners’ knowledge of their respective local markets' requirements, combined with their access to SMC's complete array of products enables them to provide superior value to the end-user.
- Technical Infrastructure
SMC's technical infrastructure includes a fully integrated procurement transaction process:
- Smart Matrix™ configuration software (Configuration Wizard) is used to guide the user through the Application Data Sheet to determine the unbiased 'best-fit' product(s) that will meet the requirements of their specific application.
All technical information is strictly objective and does not favor one technology over another.
- Reduced Transaction Time
the process of finding the best technology for any given application typically accounts for 30-40% of the cost of sales. Our experienced flow engineers will offer timely analysis that ensures only the best-fit product is chosen for the specific application.
- The SMC web site provides all customers with a bias-free analysis of the various flow measurement technologies and a wealth of online technical information relevant to each product sold:
- An application versus flow technology matrix will guide users for the best fit product for their applications
- Product specifications, descriptions, engineering principals, equations, fluid characteristics, drawings, etc.
- SMC’s multiple international regional sales offices will offer 24/7 assistance for any application
- Online flow engineering calculators enable engineers to quickly calculate critical parameters and convert measurement units
- Convenient access to our user-friendly technical library significantly improves the decision-making process, quotation efficiency, and transaction document processing/and tracking.