Solartex was established in 1998 to provide technical and practical insulation solutions to solve HEAT, COLD and NOISE problems. Over the last eighteen years we have worked on a broad range of projects for Construction Companies, Governments, Councils, Builders, Architects, Designers, Specifiers and home owners throughout Australia. Solartex are insulation specialists who work closely with Construction Companies, Builders, Governments, Councils, Architects, Designers, Specifiers and Home Owners Australia wide. With over 20 years experience in the insulation industry, we are proud of our reputation as innovative problem solvers. We carefully consider the application, building materials, budget, energy, comfort, health and any other requirements you may have. Solartex is committed to providing the very best insulation solution for you and your project.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
With today's constantly evolving building requirements and energy standards, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of product procurement and new product development.
Our Solutions and Products
- We supply and install a comprehensive range of thermal and acoustic insulation products.
- Products such as rigid insulation panels, flexible membranes, reflective aluminium foils and polyester insulation materials.
- We provide a consultation / design / advisory service on the suitability and practicality of insulation products for individual projects. Our expertise assists you to navigate the complexities of BCA Section J and the suitability of insulation materials.
- Our Technical team can provide thermal modelling calculations for complex construction applications and innovative problem solving solutions to provide the most energy efficient outcome for whatever the application may be.
Solartex provide experienced and qualified staff for all of our projects. Our technical advisers through to our leading hands and install teams have a wide range of experience and knowledge. They are professional in their approach and dedicated to the job at hand.