Sonja Christiansen Informatik GmbH (SCI)
Since 2000, Sonja Christiansen Informatik GmbH (SCI) does business in the field of sound and noise measurements and software development. More recently the focus has been on noise protection solutions. The following provides an overview of products that we can provide to customers worldwide.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Noise and Vibration
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
SCI Sonja Christiansen Informatik GmbH has been established in 1992 by the Information Technology professional Ms Sonja Christiansen.
Projects have been delivered successfully in the automotive and logistics industries. More recently the focus is on noise protection solutions.
SCI is closely associated with Kramer Schalltechnik GmbH a leading German supplier of solutions in the field of noise calculation software Kramer-Schalltechnik.
noise3D is a tool for noise experts, architects, engineers and noise protection officers.
- accurate, reliable calculations according to ISO 9613-2
- established very fast calculation module of Kramer-Schalltechnik
- graphical 3D input drives quality
- results in table format for easy sharing
- 3D noise maps for compelling presentations
- immediate results thru fast calculation engine, allows for iterative calculations
- optimize noise abatement measures
- potentially significant cost savings in building and procurement
- presentation on tablets e.g. iPAD
- low priced solution