STF Filtros S.A.
STF-Filtros designs and manufactures irrigation, industrial and environment filtration systems: sewage treatment plants, zebra mussel control systems, inverted osmosis pretreatment, turf & golf, water purification plants, desalination plants, wood, steel and plastic industries. The wide range of filters is comprised of screen filters, media filters, hycrocyclons, manual filters, disc filters and special manufacturings.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- more than $1,000,000,000 US
STF-Filtros is a company committed to meet the demands in different sectors that require technical solutions for fluids treatment.
STF-Filtros products assure an excellent reliability level due to its Engineering, Research and Development, New Products, Production, Quality, Technical Assistance and Customer Service Departments. STF-Filtros has a Test Bench to experiment with new products and a dynamic R&D program.
The wide range of STF-Filtros products are manufactured in our facilities located in Polígono Industrial Armentera in Monzón (Huesca) Spain. The company headquarters in Monzón has a total surface of 60,000 m2 and it is divided into 9 differentiated warehouses: Manufacturing (welding, etc.), Surface Treatment (blasting and painting), Mechanization and Assembly (product finishing processes).
Vicente Canales Buil founded the company in 1935, with a machine shop that has remained at the heart of the business into the 70s.
Over the years and through the industrialization process, the company has started to integrate the production of water equipment in its operations, especially for agricultural irrigation infrastructure.
STF-Filtros designs and manufactures filtration systems for irrigation, industry and environment filtrations for collective irrigation organizations, plot of filters, water treatment plants, barriers against zebra mussels osmosis pretreatment reversed reuse in golf courses, water purification plants, desalination plants, water systems, wood industries, plastic and steel mills.
The range of the filters is composed of strainers, sand filters to 4 m diameter, hydrocyclones, manual filters, rings filters and filters.
STF-Filtros is a European leader in filtration systems due to the technological innovation and its highly qualified human capital. The company aspires to extend its leadership in the five continents in the next ten years.
STF-Filtros is specialized in the design and manufacturing of screen filters, disc filters and media filters for industrial, irrigation and municipal applications.
STF-Filtros complete specialization in filtration makes it possible to focus all its resources on the most efficient technologies development so that we can offer our customers the best solutions.
STF-Filtros values are the search of excellence, the professionalism and the high quality work, on the basis of the motivation, our commitment to our customers and the confidence we have in our equipment.
- STF-Filtros belongs to Grupo Industrial Vicente Canales. The Group is comprised of 7 companies and the products are marketed under two brand names: VICAN and STF-Filtros.
- VICAN makes metallurgical works for different industries: water purification systems, seawage treatment plants, irrigation installations, pumping infraestructures, reservoirs and dams, iron and steel industries, chemistry and food industry and cogeneration projects.
- The Group, besides the two brand names mentioned previously, has three more companies:
- Metagrin, that mass produce all types of filters and collectors.
- Murpy, specialized in pieces mechanization and industrial elements.
- Montajes Metálicos VC, that installs and assembly the manufacturings of the other Industrial Group companies.
- Hidrenki and Vicente Canales Sur are the Group companies that distribute Vican and STF-Filtros products in Portugal and south of Spain respectively.
STF-FILTROS considers that a correct Quality and Environment management is really important for the company success.
We can offer a homogeneous and competitive product due to the industrial manufacturing processes control of our filtration systems.
STF-FILTROS manages its processes according to ISO 9001 Quality management systems - Requirements and ISO 14001 Environmental management systemscertified by AENOR.
One of our main pillars is the continuous improvement. We are commited to investing in R&D&I to acquire the last innovations in the sector and get a privileged position in the national and international market.
Every STF-Filtros product is inspected both individually and by means of sampling according to the Inspection Points Program that is carried out through the different manufacturing stages and revised by the Quality Department.