Stratus Environmental Limited is a multidisciplinary planning, design and engineering consultancy specialising in the provision of development services to the UK`s leading waste management and renewable energy companies.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Waste Management
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
Stratus Environmental Limited is a multidisciplinary planning, design and engineering consultancy specialising in the provision of development services to the UK's leading waste management and renewable energy companies.
Established and run by professionals, highly experienced in planning, development and engineering for the waste management and renewable energy sectors, our senior management team have developed a consulting style which naturally views each project from a client perspective.
Our consulting staff are drawn from a range of professional disciplines and include Chartered Town Planners, Chartered Surveyors, Chartered Civil Engineers and Chartered Waste Managers, many of whom are from an operational or development background.
Having worked together in environmental consultancy for more than a decade, our team have developed a wealth of experience in respect of all aspects of waste management and renewable energy and have a track record of successfully delivering projects for clients throughout the UK and overseas. We pride ourselves on delivering the following high quality client focussed services:
- Feasibility Studies - market appraisals, conceptual designs, environmental due diligence, financial modelling and liability assessments.
- Planning Applications and Environmental Impact Assessment - ranging from screening and scoping to full project delivery, including community and stakeholder engagement and providing expert witnesses for public inquiries.
- Environmental Permit Applications - variations, transfers, surrenders, reviews and full applications for all types of waste management, energy and industrial processes.
- Engineering Design - landfill containment, environmental control systems, recycling and energy recovery infrastructure, highways and civil engineering.
- Construction Project Management - tender preparation and assessment, contract administration, valuations and claims, CDM co-ordinator role.
- Construction Quality Assurance - site supervision, method statements, validation and regulatory liaison.
- Environmental Monitoring - sampling, analysis, interpretive reporting, emissions inventory and regulatory compliance.
Dedicated to assisting our clients in the delivery of their waste management and renewable energy development projects of any scale, we are able to provide support throughout the development lifecycle. From initial concept and feasibility assessment, planning and environmental permitting through to the management and validation of construction works and the monitoring and control of operational facilities, make Stratus Environmental an integral part of your development team.