SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
SUEZ – Water Technologies & Solutions brings to the table is grounded by decades of first-hand experience. Our experts provide the peace of mind that can only come from working with professionals who have delivered successful project outcomes, time and time again. Our history is defined by expertise and innovation. With the acquisition of GE Water & Process Technologies, SUEZ carries on with that tradition, which focuses on research, development and our people. Industry-leading water technology and process expertise to solve your toughest water, wastewater and process challenges.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- ...provides us with a totally new product and service offering that addresses the needs of a US$12 billion global industry segment.
- Robert Nardelli
- President and CEO of GEPS
- We are building a stronger GE Silicones business that will deliver better technologies and application development services to our global customers.
- Osmonics will play a prime role in the evolution and growth of GE's water and industrial offerings.
- The combination...will enable us to focus our resources on increasing access to safe drinking water and providing industrial customers with greater access to ultrapure water sources.
- ZENON technology expands GE's ability to offer a broader range of...products that address our most pressing environmental needs, such as water scarcity and declining water quality, while improving efficiency, and reducing operating costs.
becomes part of GE.
- The new technology center incorporates a blending plant for water treatment chemicals and offers advanced water, water reuse, wastewater and process solutions to local and regional customers.
Read the press release
- The acquisition of Monsal, with its advanced anaerobic digestion technology, will enable us to provide our customers with more energy-efficient options for water treatment solutions. Now our wastewater treatment solutions can be combined with new, advanced anaerobic digestion technologies to convert biosolids to renewable sources of energy for our customers.