SVL Analytical is a full-service environmental laboratory located in the beautiful Silver Valley in Northern Idaho. SVL is serviced daily by the major package carriers and is located approximately 1.5 hours from a major airport (Spokane.) The Coeur d’Alene Lab (Microbiology and Drinking Water testing only) is located in Coeur d’Alene, ID, 45 minutes from Spokane, WA (airport). SVL provides environmental analyses for water, soil, vegetation, and other matrices. We specialize in environmental analyses for the mining industry and many of our employees have been involved in the mining industry for most of their careers. SVL also offers (specializes in) water quality analyses of drinking water, surface water (lakes, streams) and waste water.
SVL has been independently owned for 37 years and has been involved with the mining industry since inception, and has been performing environmental testing for the past 20 years.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Inorganic Analysis of Water and Soils ICP/MS, ICP-OES, AA, IC, CVAA, Classical Chemistry
- Acid-Base Accounting – Sulfur Speciation
- Meteoric Water Mobility Testing
- TCLP and SPLP Extractions
- CLP and Level III/Analyses-Reporting
- Drinking water, surface water and waste water testing for bacteria, and chemical analytes required by regulatory agencies and EPA.
SVL has accreditation in the following states:
- Idaho – Drinking water
- Washington – Drinking Water, Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Nevada – Drinking Water, Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Arizona – Drinking Water, Solid and Hazardous Waste
- California – Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Florida – Solid and Hazardous Waste
SVL also participates in NELAP and is accredited to the NELAC (TNI) Standard through the State of Florida.