Swift Associates (UK) Ltd.

Swift Associates (UK) Ltd.

Swift Associates (UK) Ltd.

Swift Associates (UK) Ltd. provides a wide range of safety & environmental management and training services to industry focused on risk reduction, robust systems and cost savings. A more specialist service provided is computer based integrated management systems tailored to specific client needs. Safety, Environment & Quality can be integrated into one computer based, networked system offering consistency and a common interface. The majority of our clients are in the UK and this forms some 90% of our turnover. The other 10% is generally in Europe and Scandinavia. However, we have a history of successful operations in the Middle East including Egypt, Qatar, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

Company details

27 Carden Road , Wrexham , Moss LL11 6ET United Kingdom
View in map

Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.

Business Type:
Service provider
Industry Type:
Environmental
Market Focus:
Internationally (various countries)