Syskill - WWTS P/L
Syskill is a leader in the field of Wastewater Treatment and specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of Complete Wastewater Treatment Plants. We can provide individual processes or integrated treatment plants producing reusable water. Syskill also provide consultancy services.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
Physical, Chemical, Flotation, Biological, Dewatering & Membrane Filtration.
Established in 1982, Syskill is a leader in the field of Wastewater Treatment, and has patents in a number of countries.
Syskill has a proven track record over the past 29 years having successfully installed plants treating a vast spectrum of wastewater sources in Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Vietnam and the Middle East.
Syskill - WWTS P/L design, manufacture and install effluent treatment plants to treat Industrial wastewater from a vast range of pollutant sources to achieve desired specifications. Syskill can also provide assistance and advice through consultancy service with identifying issues in existing wastewater treatment plants, etc.
Small sample of Applicable Industries
- Aircraft & vehicle workshops
- Bottling plants & distilleries
- Ceramic, cement & glass manufacturing
- Chemical processing plants
- Dairy processing plants
- Egg farms
- Egg sorting
- Grease trap processing
- Greywater recycle
- Kitchens & hotels
- Meat abattoirs
- Membrane filtration
- Pet foods
- Fish processing plants
- Poultry processing plants
- Laundry recycle
- Metal plating works
- Paper, carton box & printing plants
- Petroleum & edible oil refineries
- Pharmaceutical & cosmetic plants
- Piggery & other live stock waste
- Plastic industry
- Potable water
- Pulp & paper mills
- Rubber & latex industry
- Rendering & stock feed processing plants
- Sewage & biological sludge thickening
- Snack foods
- Soap & detergent manufacturing
- Steel mills
- Small goods
- Sugar mills & refineries
- Textile & dyeing