With over 2,100 years of combined experience in the design, manufacturing and field installation of dry bulk and liquid storage systems, Tank Connection is committed to providing the highest quality storage containment products and storage tank manufacturer services worldwide. Our passion for safety, employee development, innovation, management excellence and continuous improvement sets us above other suppliers. Tank Connection`s precision RTP (rolled, tapered panel) construction is the #1 bolted tank design selected worldwide. Additionally, Tank Connection offers the top performance Fusion powder coating systems available for steel storage tanks. Offering the best line-up of quality storage products has made Tank Connection the #1 global bolted tank supplier. Our bolted RTP storage tanks/systems are easily containerized and shipped worldwide.
What We Do
By listening to the client’s needs, we provide storage tank solutions that remedy the problems faced in the past. With over 2,100 years of combined industry experience, Tank Connection personnel are experts in dry bulk and liquid storage applications, covering all sectors and industries including minerals and mining, power facilities, water and wastewater, oil and gas, chemicals and petrochem, dry bulk storage, municipal utilities, renewable energy and vast others.
Tank Connection is headquartered in Parsons, KS. The company encompasses multiple manufacturing facilities located in southeast Kansas that are dedicated to custom engineered storage products. With sales outlets worldwide, Tank Connection is the ultimate SINGLE SOURCE supplier for all types of storage containment systems.
- To be the global leader in storage containment products and storage tank manufacturer services for dry bulk and liquid storage applications.
- Deliver innovative, reliable storage products, services and solutions that fulfill the needs of our customers.
- Provide a challenging, rewarding and safe work environment for our employees.
- Practice good stewardship, responsibly managing our resources.
- Operate with the highest level of business integrity.
- Generate a reasonable return for our stockholders.
- Employees — We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset. We will treat each other with dignity and respect, while embracing diversity, cooperation, open dialogue and teamwork.
- Customers — We recognize our clients as our sole business purpose, embracing every opportunity to provide “golden rule” customer service.
- Safety — We will strive to finish each day incident and injury free.
- Excellence — We are committed to the relentless pursuit of continuous improvement in all business operations.
- Technology — We are passionate about innovation and technology leadership.
- Community — We will actively support our communities and neighbors with generous donations made for good works.