Customized solutions for waste and emissions treatment. We are an environmental technology company focused on the development of customised solutions for emissions and hazardous waste treatment for large industrial companies. We design and implement customised projects aimed at minimizing the ecological footprint generated during production processes. Our work philosophy is based on long-term collaboration. With Tecam, there will always be a team of experts in environmental technology available to you to provide the solutions your business needs, wherever and whenever you need them.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Pollution Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Tecam Group offers advanced environmental technology solutions for the reduction of Volatile Organic Compounds VOC emissions derived from production processes from the Industry:
Exhaust Gas Emission Treatment:
Volatile Organic Compounds or VOC emissions treatment, through the following technology:
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO)
- Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizer (RCO)
- Zeolite Rotor-Concentrator plus Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
- VAM (Ventilation Air Methane) in Mines
- Methane Treatment in Landfills
- Active Carbon Filters
- Catalysers for NOx Treatment
Solid & Liquid Waste Incineration for industrial, municipal, hospital, animal and naval vessel waste.
Tecam Group offers turn-key technological solutions. Our product is designed tailor-made to meet 100% our customer’s specific requirements and incorporates high-end quality materials from top-tier suppliers. Tecam Group equipment complies with all EU equipment manufacturing requirements (CE).
- Our Motivation: Founded to provide solutions to the growing need of reducing polluting VOC emissions derived from production processes, which are hazardous for people and the environment
- How We Do It: Through our own-developed technology, vertically-integrated, and turn-key solutions (design, manufacturing, installation, start-up and maintenance)
- What We Offer: Environmental technology solutions for the Industry.
- 2005 – Founded in Barcelona, Spain
- 2006 – First international customer
- 2010 – International Expansion commenced
- 2011 – Moved to larger facilities
- 2012 – 70% revenue increase in comparison to 2011
- 2013 – Opening of Representative Sales Office in Moscow, Russia
- 2014 – International expansion plans to be consolidated in non-EU markets
- 2015 – Team doubled to strengthen expansion
- 2016 – Significant business turnover increase
- 2017 – Consolidation in China market
Tecam Group offers tailor-made Cleantech solutions for all industries, adapting the project 100% to the technical requirements of customers around the world, to help them meet environmental standards in terms of VOC emissions treatment and waste control.
Tecam Group offers tailor-made turn-key projects for VOC emissions treatment, from the engineering and design phases to the assembly, installation, start-up and maintenance of the equipment. Tecam Group also provides Waste Incineration equipment, and elements such as piping, CEM, scrubbers, lel sensors, flow meters etc. Hence, we can provide the full package to help our customers manage their VOC emissions and waste incineration.
Competitive Cost for Customer
Tecam Group technology equipment for VOC emissions treatment is offered in a competitive cost for customers and has a medium to low maintenance cost, which is an important advantage for companies nowadays.
Long-term Business Strategy
Tecam Group’s business strategy is to maintain sustainable growth in the VOC emissions treatment business, establish long-term partnership with leading international customers, and expand our business to emerging markets with growing opportunities for environmental technologies.
Short Lead Time
Tecam Group equipment for VOC emissions treatment is delivered to our customers in a shorter lead time than the Industry average. Moreover, Tecam Group response time is also shorter than the average, thus providing a quicker service.