For over 24 years Tega has been a leader in the development and manufacture of fittings and valves for plastic piping systems. Our extensive range of PE and PP Fittings are relied upon in over 70 countries world wide. Innovation is a key driver of our business, and Tega continues to push design boundaries by introducing new ideas and solutions based on real customer needs. Let the power of Tega help your project dreams become reality.
• TEGA Engineering Industry and Trade Inc. Co. Was formed in 1991 to satisfy customer requirements in High Density Polyethylene piping systems. Since then TEGA has continuously developed new and leadingedge electrofusion technology- around the world.
• We perform our own in-house design, engineering, production, stocking and worldwide distribution.
• TEGA has developed long-term vendor relationships with our raw material suppliers trough mutual trust, competence and a commitment to collaborate together to offer the best products available in the market today.
• We have built long-term relationship with our customers by working creatively and diligently to develop ever increasing levels of service and quality products to exceed market expectations.
Our vision and strategy centers on being a customer-focused, market-driven company organized around customer and market needs. By understand marketplace needs and obtaining deep insight into current issues, we work to ensure our product and service efforts fully support customer requirements.
• As an ISO 9001 company, our goal is to offer the high quality products and services to meet our customers’ requirements.
• We adapt our focus and resources to servicing the ever changing needs of customers across many industries. TEGA continually strives to exceed our customer expectations for excellence, value and quality.
• TEGA manages its business according to may international standards associations, including:
– ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System Certificate
– ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System Certificate
– OHSAS 18001 Safety and Health Management System Certificate
- Our research and development efforts aim to find innovative solutions for today’s serious piping system issues.
- TEGA constantly work to develop new, innovative and user-friendly systems to meet customers’ unique needs.
TEGA offers a thorough and intensive training package consisting of both theoretical and the actual practical work of jointing PE pipe by Electrofusion technique.