Teledyne API (TAPI) designs and builds precision air quality and industrial gas monitoring instrumentation at our factory located in San Diego, California, USA. Our products are used worldwide in ambient air quality monitoring systems (AQMS), continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS), and industrial process applications. Our AQMS and CEMS analyzers co​mply with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), European Union (EU) and other global regulatory agencies for the measurement of criteria pollutants, some of which are NOX, SO2, CO, O3, PM10 & PM2.5. We also provide a variety of precision Zero Air Generators and Calibration instruments for both standard and trace-level applications.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our industrial gas portfolio includes the IN USA and TAPI brands of Ozone analyzers as well as a variety of generators, sensors, turnkey ozone delivery systems either for gas or solution based applications. These products are designed for use across several industrial process applications in the semiconductor, water treatment, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Through consistent delivery of high quality instrumentation and superior customer service, we have become a global leader in the markets we serve.
The company was founded in San Diego, California in 1988 as Advanced Pollution Instrumentation (API) to provide precision gas analyzers for Air Quality Monitoring (AQM) applications. From the beginning, the company continued to develop and expand its range of instruments, the applications they serve, and the geographic location of its customers.
In October 2001, the original company merged with Teledyne Technologies, Inc. to become Teledyne API. To this day Teledyne API continues to operate as an independent business unit within Teledyne Technologies, with all operations (including product development, manufacturing, sales, and customer service) centered at a dedicated, modern facility in San Diego.
Today, Teledyne API offers a broad range of gas analyzers, monitors, and process control instruments. We continue to be a global leader in Ambient Air Quality Monitoring applications, but have also established leadership in Continuous Emissions Monitors for stationary air pollution sources, and in specialized instruments for the measurement and control of ozone gas in a variety of industrial applications. However, our precision gas instruments are also found in many other applications including clean-room monitoring, contamination monitoring, gas purity applications, etc.
In recent times, we have begun to complement our range of gas analysis instruments with a growing range of particulate monitoring instruments for Ambient Air Quality Monitoring applications.
Our products are sold and supported on a global basis through a network of expert partners operating in more than 80 countries. Across the globe, the Teledyne API name is synonymous with high quality products and world-class customer service.we serve.
For Gas Measurement:
UV Fluorescence (SO2, H2S, TRS)
Chemiluminescence (NO, NO2, NOx, NH3, O3)
NDIR - Non Dispersive Infrared (CO, CO2, N2O, SiF4, WF6 )
Gas Filter Correlation
UV Light Absorption (O3)
Cavity Attenuated Phase Shift Spectroscopy
For Ozone Generation:
- Corona Discharge
- Air Cooled and Water Cooled
- Beta Attenuation
- Optical Particle Counting
'We satisfy our customers by using our Quality Management System to define, measure and improve our products and services.'
This policy represents a primary objective for our business success. We recognize that quality is the result of conscientious dedication by every member of our organization. It begins with the visualization of a product and extends through its material selection, processing, handling, and delivery to the customer.
This policy shall be achieved by the implementation and maintenance of a documented Quality System. This Quality System shall satisfy the requirements of ISO 9001 in addition to TAPI's inherent commitment to defining, measuring, and managing quality.
- Air quality and industrial gas monitoring systems for Medical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage - Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Air quality and industrial gas monitoring systems for Semiconductor - Monitoring and Testing - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Air quality and industrial gas monitoring systems for Ambient air monitoring - Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Air quality and industrial gas monitoring systems for CEMS - Stack air monitoring - Monitoring and Testing - Air Monitoring and Testing
- TAPI - Model T200U NOx - Trace-Level Chemiluminescence NO/NO2/NOx Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T200 - Chemiluminescence NO/NO2/NOx Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T200M - Mid-Range Chemiluminescence Range NO/NO2/NOX Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T200H - High Range Chemiluminescence NO/NO2/NOX Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T200UP - Trace-Level Photolytic NO/NO2/NOX Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T200U NOy - Trace-Level Chemiluminescence NO-NOy Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T201 - Chemiluminescence NH3 Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T300U - Trace-Level Gas Filter Correlation CO Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T300 - Gas Filter Correlation CO Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T300M - Mid-Range Gas Filter Correlation CO Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T360 - Gas Filter Correlation CO2 Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T360M - Mid-Range Gas Filter Correlation CO2 Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T265 - Chemiluminescence O3 Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T802 - Paramagnetic O2 Analyzer with Optional CO2 Sensor - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T700U - Trace-Level Dynamic Dilution Calibrator - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model T700 - Dynamic Dilution Calibrator - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model OPTI-Sense Series - Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) Monitor - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model W1 + 465L - Dissolved Ozone Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - AC Series - Air-Cooled Ozone Generators - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model OG-5000 Series - High Purity Ozone Generator - Specification Sheet
- TAPI - Model 500 - CAPS True NO2-NOX-NO Analyzer - Specification Sheet
- Portable Ozone Monitoring with the Model 430 - Application Note
- Health Status Report for T Series Instruments - Technical Note
- Monitoring Dissolved Ozone Concentration in Semiconductor Wet Benches using the 470 - Application Note
- Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Air and Climate - Air Regulations and Compliance
- Air and Climate - Indoor Air
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical
- Environmental - Environmental Monitoring
- Environmental - Environmental Regulations and Compliance
- Food and Beverage