We are a manufacturer of carbon and nitrogen analyzers in solid and liquid matrixes. TOC, IC, TN are the parameters. We have analyzers for laboratory use as well as online use. Online instruments are for surface, waste, drinking, sea water. Laboratory instruments are for soil, biomass, compost, animal farm waste, salt water, waste water, food, fertilizers.
Terralab had been established in 1997, by a group of people who worked in the laboratory business for long time, together. So, it was known by its customers and vendors by practice even before establishment. Terralab is the agent of many companies, some of the staff are holding shares of the company.
Within the 17 years after establishment, product portfolio has been changed in a way as to intensify towards the customer needs and specialized in those; like equipment for reaction engineering / materials surfaces, particles characterization, environmental and hygene analytics, particle counters, process analyzers and equipment and pilot plants, photochemical reactors and UV lamps. Today Terralab is the agent of 25 manufacturers and distributor of about 60 equipment; working fort he needs of industry, universities and R&D institutes.
Capital of Terralab has been increased 50 times, has established liason offices in İstanbul in addition to the current HQ in Ankara, increased in number of staff and improved quality of its staff and sustained a stable growth in turnover, within the 17 years from establishment.
Terralab has been awarded by its customers a reputable and regarded position within the sector of equipment supplies for analysis and characterization.
- Testing equipment for catalysis development
- Catalysis research equipment
- Experimental set ups for reaction kinetics
- Experimental set ups for constant stirring tank reactors and plug flow reactors
- Tailor designed experimental set ups
- Gas conditioning units for pre-reaction
- Gas blending for calibration
- Gas mixing for reaction
Environmental analysis and monitoring
- Carbon and nitrogen analysis in surface and waste water
- Carbon analysis in solid waste
- Carbon analysis in hazardeous waste
- Carbon analysis in landfill leachates
- Sample concentration in metal ion analysis at very low concentrations
- Sample derivatization in organics analysis
- Carbon and nitrogen content of soil
- Carbonate content of soil
Ecological analaysis and reserach
- Carbon and nitrogen content of soil and wood parts, like root, leaves, body
- Carbon and nitrogen content of sediments
- Carbon content in biomass, used oil, hazardeous waste
- Speciation of carbon by organic and inorganic nature
- Gas analysis in industry and research
- Single gas analyzers, based on NDIR, MS and electrochemistry
- Simultaneous multi-gas analyzers
- Landfil gas analysis
- Syngas analysis
- Medical oxygen analysis
- Gas conditioning units pre-analysis