TerraSure (Gannett Fleming, Inc.)
TerraSure is a company dedicated to providing Guaranteed Fixed-Price Environmental Remediation (GFPR) services. We clean up contaminated properties to regulatory closure for a guaranteed fixed-price so they can be returned to productive use. Our operating company, TerraSure Development LLC, is a Pennsylvania Limited Liability Company that was formed in 2002 by Gannett Fleming, Inc. The TerraSure Process is straightforward and designed to eliminate uncertainty right from the beginning. Our work is backed by the financial resources of both members and includes a Performance Guarantee by our majority member. TerraSure contracts to remediate contaminated properties and guarantees regulatory closure for a fixed price. We are able to fix our contract price prior to a property transaction to facilitate its sale, financing, and development.
TerraSure Development LLC (TerraSure) is a company dedicated to providing Guaranteed Fixed-Price Environmental Remediation (GFPR) services. We clean up contaminated properties to regulatory closure for a guaranteed fixed-price so they can be returned to productive use. In essence, TerraSure provides an environmental liability transfer so that the environmental risk associated with transactions and development of contaminated property is removed from the deal.
TerraSure Specializes in business solutions for:
- Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial/Industrial Companies
- Litigation Settlement
- Renewable Energy Facilities
- Environmental Consultants and Contractors
- Public Sector Redevelopment
- Chapter 7 and 11 Bankruptcies
- Family Trust Inheritance Risk Management
- Risk Management (Public and Private Sectors)
TerraSure was founded in 2002 to fill the void in the conventional environmental remediation services industry for guaranteed-cost and guaranteed-results remediation performance. TerraSure is a wholly-owned entity of Gannett Fleming, Inc., a more than $200 million, privately held, architectural/engineering (A/E) firm with a track record of successfully managing and executing site remediation projects nationally. Today, Gannett Fleming, Inc. is one of the few privately held engineering firms offering a true GFPR program unwritten by financial resources. Gannett Fleming has been in business since 1915 and continues to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions for its private and public sector clients. We are operated by an executive team with combined experience in the remediation industry of over 80 years. The company is based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. We have a network of more than 60 regional offices located nationwide to provide environmental engineering, remediation and regulatory services.
TerraSure, through Gannett Fleming, provides the following benefits to you as a client:
- Immediately transferring the assessment, cleanup and regulatory liability to TerraSure, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gannett Fleming, Inc., with annual revenue exceeding $ 200 million, as well as applicable environmental insurance products.
- Providing a guarantee to you that a No Further Action (NFA) or Certificate of Completion will be achieved for both on- and off-site contamination.
- Protecting all parties against cost overruns and “unforeseen” conditions - No Change Orders.
- Allowing you to focus on other real estate issues rather than sorting out the environmental issues for years to come.
- Providing a remedial solution that integrates with the proposed redevelopment plan and allows construction to commence while remediation is ongoing.
- Allowing for risk/reward-share arrangements.
- Allowing for side-by-side comparison of other remedial alternatives offered by Gannett Fleming, including time and materials (T&M) and lump sum (fixed scope, fixed price) so that your client can make an informed decision.